Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@.X. something to consider re: the rising price of gas (US average price $1.28/litre).

How about cutting fat from military spending? (In the neighbourhood of 1000 billion dollars/year)

FYI, average price is double in Canada (triple where I live), do you hear me whining? :xf.wink:

•••
It’s very bad for every state in the USA
And you are doing much better than everyone else only because all other currencies are falling. The yen is near 150 to the dollar (from 110 last year). The Euro and the pound are crashing, the Korean Won too. The dollar will be the last domino to fall - but in the meantime it's bailing you out. The cleanest used diaper in the diaper bin.

Then, when they have destroyed all your savings, they will "come to the rescue" with a central bank digital currency. From then on, they will have you all by the balls. It will be as bad as China.

Last edited:
•••
How about cutting fat from military spending? (In the neighbourhood of 1000 billion dollars/year)
You should have supported Trump. With all these new wars, the weapons biz is the place to be.

•••
@.X. something to consider re: the rising price of gas (US average price $1.28/litre).

FYI, average price is double in Canada (triple where I live), do you hear me whining? :xf.wink:

I dunno , maybe you are rich ? The average person is getting slammed , wages aren’t moving up.. they are actually going down do the significant increase in the cost of living . and that completely necessities to live ..

You should be whining , winter is coming fast , fuel costs for your sled are horrendous and getting worse ..

•••
And you are doing much better than everyone else only because all other currencies are falling. The yen is near 150 to the dollar (from 10 last year). The Euro and the pound are crashing, the Korean Won too. The dollar will be the last domino to fall - but in the meantime it's bailing you out. The cleanest used diaper in the diaper bin.

Then, when they have destroyed all your savings, they will "come to the rescue" with a central bank digital currency. From then on, they will have you all by the balls. It will be as bad as China.

Who are “They” though ?? We know who a few are , not many though ..

Last edited:
•••
And you are doing much better than everyone else only because all other currencies are falling. The yen is near 150 to the dollar (from 10 last year).

I think you missed a digit. When was the yen 10 to the dollar? :unsure:

The Euro and the pound are crashing, the Korean Won too. The dollar will be the last domino to fall - but in the meantime it's bailing you out. The cleanest used diaper in the diaper bin.

Then, after we have cut our umbilical cord to Mother Earth, the last crutial lifeline, will we realize that one cannot eat money. I've been shaking my head for decades at the unsustainable hubris of fossil fuel bubble babies.

•••
I dunno , maybe you are rich ? The average person is getting slammed , wages aren’t moving up.. they are actually going down do the significant increase in the cost of living . and that completely necessities to live ..
Definitely not rich, more like frugal. I'm glad I don't live in a big city anymore, nor even an overpopulated country.
You should be whining , winter is coming fast , fuel costs for your sled are horrendous and getting worse ..
The writing is and always was on the wall... and I have been whining, but not about guzzoline.

alberta_fires_-_we-can-not-eat-money.jpg

•••
Who would you vote for, Joe Biden or Mike Pence? :unsure:

•••
I think you missed a digit. When was the yen 10 to the dollar?
Fixed. 10 to the dollar... who knows in another 10 years? (Though my dentist was telling me that everyone in Japan would be starving in 10 years. Just the thing to take my mind off the pain!)

•••
Fixed. 10 to the dollar... who knows in another 10 years? (Though my dentist was telling me that everyone in Japan would be starving in 10 years. Just the thing to take my mind off the pain!)

You mean 110 to the dollar? Japan gov't debt to GDP appears to be bloated...

https://tradingeconomics.com/japan/indicators

US current account in the red...

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/indicators

Canada's dollar has also fallen, but a low looney boosts exports and balance of trade...

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/indicators

Government spending/budgeting seems to have made the difference. I guess that's what happens when you live in glass house.

•••
Definitely not rich, more like frugal. I'm glad I don't live in a big city anymore, nor even an overpopulated country.

The writing is and always was on the wall... and I have been whining, but not about guzzoline.

alberta_fires_-_we-can-not-eat-money.jpg

Everything that has, and is happening is all in One Book , written a very very long time ago , the floods, the droughts , the weather pattern in general , Fires , earthquakes , it’s all in the book , wars, rumors of wars . Most everything concerning “Climate Change” and how the world lead up to Climate Change , and, What will be done about the climate change , the book will guide you right through everything .. the wild life included .. it will also answer your questions regarding money , the journey ahead for the people and earth itself .. it’s a step by step guide of what is happening and what will happen

•••
You mean 110 to the dollar? Japan gov't debt to GDP appears to be bloated...
It is. But unlike the US, the debt is mostly domestic rather than owed to other countries. It's also mostly in yen, so pension payments will probably be maintained, but with greatly depreciated yen. Japan will have a reckoning. Like many countries, the elders are mortgaging the future of the younger generations. There is a lot of poverty here, but that is not accompanied by crime and social breakdowns, and the family unit is still relatively strong.

•••
Everything that has, and is happening is all in One Book , written a very very long time ago .. it’s a step by step guide of what is happening and what will happen

Ahhh, the Four Horsemen. Millenarianism is found in various cultures and religions worldwide, with various interpretations of what constitutes transformation. Revelations was written at a time of Christian persecution by the Romans.

Article 1: 4, Texas Constitution (1876), one MUST believe in God to hold public office. I can see where that might conflict with First Ammendment Rights. :unsure:

Question: Why did the US government outlaw the Ghost Dance? (1890)
Simple answer: persecute the First horsemen.

•••
Ahhh, the Four Horsemen. Millenarianism is found in various cultures and religions worldwide, with various interpretations of what constitutes transformation. Revelations was written at a time of Christian persecution by the Romans.

Article 1: 4, Texas Constitution (1876), one MUST believe in God to hold public office. I can see where that might conflict with First Ammendment Rights. :unsure:

Question: Why did the US government outlaw the Ghost Dance? (1890)
Simple answer: persecute the First horsemen.

Well, the book is available for anyone who wants to read it.

One thing about Texas , the people and the state won’t try to stop anyone from leaving the state .

•••
Well, the book is available for anyone who wants to read it.

I enjoy studying the Bible, it's like a history book/instruction manual. Rich in allegory and symbolism, what was written a long time ago has resounded throughout the ages and is open to interpretation.

History has a tendency to repeat itself. Let's have a look...

The Four Horseman in North America

First horseman
(European contact)

- white horse, bow, invokes pestillence & Christ (church)

- 90% of the population wiped out from disease (smallpox)
- the bow vs. guns
- the crown, Britain/France/Spain/US (Imperial oppression and colonization)
- the church, transformation of spititual beliefs

Second horseman (war)

- red horse, sword, invokes war and tyranny

Britain was engaged with France in the Coalition Wars when the US invaded lands to the north (Upper Canada) First Nations and Metis were united/divided in their loyalties to colonial powers (War of 1812)
War ends in stalemate, but First Nations definitely lost, particularly around the Great Lakes and in the West

Third horseman (famine)

- black horse, food merchant, scales

Blacks seek freedom from slavery in the US and flee north to Canada
US army campaign to disrupt food supplies resulting in hunger and starvation
Scales represent an economic imbalance (treaties)
US government pushes the original people off their lands, forced relocation (reservations)
Farmers move west to occupy Indian lands (scales measure grain)

Fourth horseman (apocalypse)

- pale horse, death, Hades

Almost complete annihilation of wild beasts (plains buffalo)
Destruction of society, culture, language and distinction (loss of traditional way of live, assimilation)
Hades, god of the underworld, was also the god of wealth (oil, gas, minerals)

Of course this is just one possible interpretation. Will there be a Second Coming? :unsure: Some say Christ appeared in the new world upon his resurrection.

In any case, one can certainly see distinct similarities to the original scriptures of John, written in Revelations during the first century (~2000 years ago), when Christians were persecuted by Rome and Christ first appeared.

340px-Albrecht_D%C3%BCrer%2C_The_Four_Horsemen%2C_probably_c._1496-1498%2C_NGA_57123.jpg

Roman gods and their culture ...destroyed.

•••
One thing about Texas , the people and the state won’t try to stop anyone from leaving the state.

Maybe Trump plans to leave USA and run for PM in Israel.

"No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingy, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the U.S. Those living in Israel, though, are a different story — Highest approval rating in the World, could easily be P.M.! U.S. Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel — Before it is too late!"
https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109177817932811190

Does he mean that without 🟠man, Israel would cease to exist? Do they really need $$ and military support?

How does this trumpery make America great again? :unsure:

Last edited:
•••
Sad this behavior is just brushed off as normal

•••
Maybe America isn't lost... good timing Tulsi (y)

(I don't hear echos)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Better than WWE: can't say I like her, but the old owl still has some hoot (and prob a good left hook, lol.)

4WNDX4GEWRFBRA6IOHKSDRZTCM.jpg

•••
Maybe America isn't lost... good timing Tulsi (y)

(I don't hear echos)
Who downvoted, don't you like independent women?

What's not to like? 🤤

tulsi-gabbard-bikini.jpg

Well-spoken woman with a brain, she checks off the all boxes. She's a plus in the Republican camp IMO.

•••
Who downvoted, don't you like independent women?

What's not to like? 🤤

tulsi-gabbard-bikini.jpg

Well-spoken woman with a brain, she checks off the all boxes. She's a plus in the Republican camp IMO.

I have always liked her , here is you some Hitler action. , The Left likes that

49B7E48B-92FE-447E-A8A3-49C033FD7B75.png

Last edited:
•••
She is a liberal through and through. But in current day America, anyone who is not batsh!t crazy is considered Republican, if not extreme right wing.

•••
•••
She is a liberal through and through. But in current day America, anyone who is not batsh!t crazy is considered Republican, if not extreme right wing.

An Independent, she has no plans to join the GOP, nor is she part of the swamp. A fiscal conservative and social liberal with ties to the Green Party, if that don't cut the mustard, then who does? :unsure:

America could use a woman's touch IMO, too much of the old guard. She might divide the vote though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back