Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
He might be able just to get a loan to pay it. Glad they reduced it as almost 1/2 billion was overboard.
Remember bonds cap out at $100 million. He’s either got to post multiple bonds or find actual cash. If you think so much of Trump, you should sell all your domain names to pay his legal bills.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Do you think getting the bond slashed to $175 million is a big win for Trump?
He still owes the full amount. The bond only allows him to appeal. Without the appeal, he’s liable for the entire judgement.

•••
•••
"Ukraine invasion would have never happened if I were president" - Donald J. Trump (in speech today).

•••
@JB Lions Do you think Biden and Trump will debate each other?

•••
@JB Lions Do you think Biden and Trump will debate each other?
No. The thing with debates are they're very structured, unlike the rallies he's used to having. He'll only want to talk about 1 subject, the Southern Border. After that, then what? Does Trump want to talk about abortion? I doubt it. How about his plans to take away marijuanadomains Social Security and Medicare? I doubt it. The economy, nope, it's doing better under Biden. He's a 1 issue candidate.

•••
No. The thing with debates are they're very structured, unlike the rallies he's used to having. He'll only want to talk about 1 subject, the Southern Border. After that, then what? Does Trump want to talk about abortion? I doubt it. How about his plans to take away marijuanadomains Social Security and Medicare? I doubt it. The economy, nope, it's doing better under Biden. He's a 1 issue candidate.
Trump left Biden with a good economy. Now, under Biden many have been unemployed for 3 years and have dropped off the list making the numbers low, but since they are not collecting unemployment they are not counted. The quick economic recovery from covid-19 in 2020 is one of the many reasons people are shocked Trump didn't get term #2. Right, now your right because as they said, "Biden is an old man with a poor memory" so he probably won't debate.

•••
Trump left Biden with a good economy. Now, under Biden many have been unemployed for 3 years and have dropped off the list making the numbers low, but since they are not collecting unemployment they are not counted. The quick economic recovery from covid-19 in 2020 is one of the many reasons people are shocked Trump didn't get term #2. Right, now your right because as they said, "Biden is an old man with a poor memory" so he probably won't debate.
Trump is old too
Both need the go

•••
@JB Lions Do you enjoy Biden-inflation? Paying $20 for a burger and fries at fast food? Groceries costing up to 3x more (thus limiting what you can buy)?

•••
Trump is old too
Both need the go
Can you make enough selling your stock to pay 3x more for groceries? Are you hoping for an SS monthly check increase?

•••
Even if Biden wins (which is highly unlikely), he is going to have to deal with a GOP senate as enough seats are in safe-red states that are coming up for election, if you look at the map Republicans are guaranteed to take over the senate. Then if GOP maintains the house. However, it's more likely Trump will win 2024 and GOP will get senate and possibly keep house.

Last edited:
•••
Trump left Biden with a good economy.
That is a 100% lie, we had an economy ravaged by Covid. Unemployment was 6.2%, it's now 3.9%. Record stock market, crypto now making all time highs. We've went over all this many times already. If you have to make things up, it tells me you have nothing.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Stating facts and sending prayers for all those that have been unemployed for 3 years under Biden dropping off the unemployment rolls. Once you no longer get check the stats change. I merely state facts.

•••
•••
•••
Even if Biden wins (which is highly unlikely), he is going to have to deal with a GOP senate as enough seats are in safe-red states that are coming up for election, if you look at the map Republicans are guaranteed to take over the senate. Then if GOP maintains the house. However, it's more likely Trump will win 2024 and GOP will get senate and possibly keep house.
Right now it's even

•••
•••
Right now it's even
RFK Jr. turns popular vote win for Trump to +4% instead of +2. We shall see if he stays in race if it helps boost Trump's wins. Trump doesn't need him to win but it wouldn't hurt.

•••
@JB Lions Stating facts and sending prayers for all those that have been unemployed for 3 years under Biden dropping off the unemployment rolls. Once you no longer get check the stats change. I merely state facts.
? We have historic low unemployment under Biden, it's lowed than what Trump had it. Those are the facts.

•••
RFK Jr. turns popular vote win for Trump to +4% instead of +2. We shall see if he stays in race if it helps boost Trump's wins. Trump doesn't need him to win but it wouldn't hurt.
Like I said, Biden already beating Trump, that's even before RFK Jr. drops out.

That Senate Map right now is 50-47 Republican, but I just checked those 3 neutral states, they all lean Dem. Montana, Ohio, Arizona.

And that's before the DNC unleashes all the money, while the RNC is broke and funds go to Trump, not the other candidates.

Last edited:
•••

That Senate Map right now is 50-47 Republican, but I just checked those 3 neutral states, they all lean Dem. And that's before the DNC unleashes all the money, while the RNC is broke and funds go to Trump, not the other candidates.
The issue for dems with senate is they are in states like Montana and West Virginia that always go Republican. It doesn't matter how much the seats they have now. And, with Manchin retiring Jim Justice will probably win and give GOP that senate seat. It's a fact that GOP is favored for senate. You'd have a better argument if they seats were in blue or purple states.

•••

That Senate Map right now is 50-47 Republican, but I just checked those 3 neutral states, they all lean Dem. Montana, Ohio, Arizona.

And that's before the DNC unleashes all the money, while the RNC is broke and funds go to Trump, not the other candidates.
Montana will not go Dem. Ohio is GOP. Maybe, AZ could go either way.

Last edited:
•••
The issue for dems with senate is they are in states like Montana and West Virginia that always go Republican. It doesn't matter how much the seats they have now. And, with Manchin retiring Jim Justice will probably win and give GOP that senate seat. It's a fact that GOP is favored for senate. You'd have a better argument if they seats were in blue or purple states.
I just went thru it. 50-47 Republican, every map I checked. The 3 neutral are Montana, Ohio, Arizona, the Dem candidate is leading in all those states. That's even before the DNC opens up the bank on them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back