IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kyle Rittenhouse booed off stage at U of M campus...

Next stop, Kent University ...Ohio :cautious:

•••
Moscow supports the Taliban, the Taliban is at odds with ISIS. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ...how ironic.

In this instance, maybe "The friend of my enemy is my enemy"? Unless we're looking at it differently.

•••
In this instance, maybe "The friend of my enemy is my enemy"? Unless we're looking at it differently.

Both statements can be correct depending on one's perspective.

•••
•••
•••
•••
These guys tell it like it is... unbelievable, but true, lol. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Elon Update, because I don't like that MAGA. Uses Twitter to promote his company, while attacking others. Against immigrants. Against black people.

Just Today:

His Company
"Please forward links to 𝕏 posts to your friends so they know what’s actually happening. Some people still believe the legacy media!"

"The legacy media are like little dogs barking in the distance"

"Old Twitter gave special preference to “real” journalists, even when they lied

"X is where media hoaxes go to die"

Against Blacks Bumping These Stories Just Today
2 black people kill white woman

Black immigrants beat white Irish boy

Black people squat on white owned homes

Chart about black murder rates in NYC

4 black people kill 61 year old homeless man

BLM mom attacks people at Rittenhouse event

Trans
trans teen murders girl

Against Immigrats
Sharia law is coming

Terror attack coming to America
--------------
Millions of tweets Elon can bump, just look at the anti-black ones today alone.

How come no white crime stories?

How come no positive stories on black people?

It's literally the same type of posts you can find on racist forums like Stormfront.

You tell me why Elon bumps those type of posts? He's racist.

The bs about x. Where hoaxes come to die? It's where they start.

Old Twitter gave preference to "real journalists" As opposed to Elon's Twitter that gives preference to right wing accounts, many racist/conspiracy/lying.

X has to be the #1 source of misinformation on this planet. It's not better that legacy media.

Last edited:
•••
One more thing to show Elon is a shitty human being. Do you know he has a trans kid? Imagine putting your own financial gain/Twitter above your own child:

"Musk's daughter, who legally changed her name to Vivian Jenna Wilson in 2022, came out as trans when she was 16. Wilson — who goes by her middle name, Jenna — did not tell her now-estranged father she was trans."

Day after day, anti-trans posts. Imagine his child reading all that.

A man that doesn't put his children/family first is no man at all.

Last edited:
•••
@Daniel Owens - I'm scared. Mike Johnson just led us into World World 3, according to........
It's up to the President of the United States to try and avoid war, and fund allies. So WWIII would be Biden's fault. Mr. Donald J. Trump was one of the few recent presidents keeping us out of even tiny wars.

•••
@JB Lions I hope Trump picks Tim Scott for VP choice!

•••
It's up to the President of the United States to try and avoid war, and fund allies. So WWIII would be Biden's fault. Mr. Donald J. Trump was one of the few recent presidents keeping us out of even tiny wars.
@JB Lions I hope Trump picks Tim Scott for VP choice!
@JB Lions What are your thoughts about Pence not endorsing Trump 2024? Do you think Nikki will ever endorse Trump?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions What are your thoughts about Pence not endorsing Trump 2024? Do you think Nikki will ever endorse Trump?
He reflects a lot of republicans. Many won’t vote for Trump. Trump is doing lower numbers than past primaries.

He simply doesn’t have the numbers to win

Also, less money this time for other Republicans. Putting Lara Trump on the RNC will result in less donations, everybody will be thinking it will just go to trumps legal bills. That was a dumb move.

Last edited:
•••
He reflects a lot of republicans. Many won’t vote for Trump. Trump is doing lower numbers than past primaries.

He simply doesn’t have the numbers to win

Also, less money this time for other Republicans. Putting Lara Trump on the RNC will result in less donations, everybody will be thinking it will just go to trumps legal bills. That was a dumb move.
Pence is establishment so it seems like Trump is being seen as non-establishment just like when he won in 2016. I remember Kasich never endorsed him and he still beat Clinton in Ohio. It will be fun watching Trump win 2024. It's like when Clinton outspent him and he won. Also, I think Trump now has funds to pay the witch-hunt legal bill. Are you hoping Trump can pay every dime of the legal bill without losing any assets?

•••
Are you hoping Trump can pay every dime of the legal bill without losing any assets?
I hope for complete destruction. So should Republicans if they want to save their party. You have 1 shot in November

•••
"On January 9, 2023, CBS News[1] reported that attorneys for U.S. President Joe Biden discovered classified government documents in his former office at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C., and in his personal residence in Wilmington, Delaware, dating to his time in the United States Senate and his vice presidency in the Obama administration"

Why is Biden above the law? And, how is it better for a senator and VP to have the top secret documents rather than the president?

•••
"On January 9, 2023, CBS News[1] reported that attorneys for U.S. President Joe Biden discovered classified government documents in his former office at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C., and in his personal residence in Wilmington, Delaware, dating to his time in the United States Senate and his vice presidency in the Obama administration"

Why is Biden above the law? And, how is it better for a senator and VP to have the top secret documents rather than the president?
So Biden get's off but Trump is going to be targeted?

•••
I hope for complete destruction. So should Republicans if they want to save their party. You have 1 shot in November
I'm disappointed in you, wishing the worst for another human being and that he loses everything. That being said Trump is well on his way to having funds to pay it. We should wish best for others not harm. Biden mishandled documents and I said very little.

•••
I'm disappointed in you, wishing the worst for another human being and that he loses everything.
The wannabe dictator is a fraudster that has to pay for his fraud, as judge has ruled. No more, no less.
Besides being a convicted sexual abuser and a puppet of Putin, a traitor that only wants to destroy the US democracy and NATO. Just that.

•••
I'm disappointed in you, wishing the worst for another human being and that he loses everything. That being said Trump is well on his way to having funds to pay it. We should wish best for others not harm. Biden mishandled documents and I said very little.
I wish nothing good for bad people. If you have a soft place in your heart for rapists, fraudsters, liars, tax cheats, anti Americans, that’s your choice

•••
@JB Lions You should wish bad for Biden & Clinton too if you were using the logic. Voters confirmed how bad Clinton was when she lost. Biden was confirmed as not mentally able to stand trial for his classified case, when they called him 'old man with a poor memory.'. Trump is of strong moral fiber and Biden and his team are trying to jail him, pretty desperate that Biden feels he can't win on his own must charge Trump to win. The legal system is being used as a weapon against Trump by Biden and crooked media. I wish best for Trump and for America. Make America Great Again! Trump 2024!

•••
^ What a load of propaganda ...wouldn't even wanna quote.

What happened? Did #1 take the wheel? I haven't seen proper punctuation in prior posts, hmm... :unsure:

•••
Tim Scott isn’t white. Republican Party is not going to have a non white on the ticket. Vivek 0 chance as well
Republicans are for whites only

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back