Domain Empire

The Space Shuttle Columbia Crashes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well I'm sure you have heard by now that the space shuttle columbia was destoryed and several astronauts lives were lost.

On the news it was mentioned that there was some debris that hit the left side of the shuttle on take off. They also said that they don't think that this had anything to do with the shuttle being destoryed.

What do you think happened?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honnestly i think the astronauts knew something was wrong and they just waited it out in prayer or something. Well thats what i pictured when i thought of it. Though i didn't see any clips of before they lost contact, Obviously if it was instantanious then they didn't wait it out.

•••
It's weird that just a few days ago I made a post about the Challenger and how people at NASA and the members of the Shuttle Columbia along with the few that are on the International Space Station all took a moment of Silence for the fallen victims of the Challenger and now look what has happend to this crew.

People have already thought about terrorism being the cause of the explosion, but there is no possible way that it could have been. It would have taken something very powerful to have been able to hit the shuttle because it was traveling so fast.

It's very sad that this has happened. :(

•••
Yes It is very sad and very strange that this happened when it did.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back