Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
??? This can't be real life?????

It's at least consistent with how they have handled public communications before. They should hire back Rob Davis ( @Intelliname ) so he can tell us how it is a deep state antifa plot to steal Epik's money and store it as tokens on Hunter Biden's laptop or similar nonsense.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Here is my reply from yesterday.
1681738750097.png

•••
•••
I guess Brian is busy this morning.

1681740610868.png

•••
All, help me understand how a company can take customer escrow money and pay first lien creditors? Is there any legal basis to do this? Ever?
I am pretty sure there is nothing in the law that would allow a company to directly steal escrow funds from a customer, to pay off other debts that they have prioritized.

That is just theft. Since it involved interstate commerce it is also likely wire fraud.

Epik is really saying some stupid stuff on Twitter.

Brad

•••
•••
@bmugford You should point out to Brian that anything he says on Twitter will be documented and will not be to his advantage.

•••
•••
@bmugford You should point out to Brian that anything he says on Twitter will be documented and will not be to his advantage.
I mean he is already saying stupid stuff that is going to open the floodgates.
I am sure the plaintiff's lawyers have eyes on this.

The stuff that has already been said is incriminating in many ways.

It also is going to invite discovery into these "first-lien positions" and if money was wrongly diverted there, or other places.

Anyone who has any close connection to Epik should be worried, especially if they are hiding something shady or nefarious.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am pretty sure there is nothing in the law that would allow a company to directly steal escrow funds from a customer, to pay off other debts that they have prioritized.

That is just theft. Since it involved interstate commerce it is also likely wire fraud.

Epik is really saying some stupid stuff on Twitter.

Brad
I thought so, just wanted someone to confirm this.

•••
These guys deserve to be locked behind bars. Since they will not be able to pay everyone back. I will be waiting for that day to come.

•••
All, help me understand how a company can take customer escrow money and pay first lien creditors? Is there any legal basis to do this? Ever?
Just the mere fact that you don't get paid your USD 91k should suffice, but you're right: proceeds that turn out to be there and are used for other things that benefit insiders makes that all the more objectionable.

The exact amount of debt owed to victims like you is not exactly known to outsiders, nor is the amount of revenue now accruing from the parts of the company that are currently being divested. Also the order of payments (if any) remains a big mystery.

Last edited:
•••
•••
No way. Don't spoil our fun. It's almost entertaining watching him put his foot in his mouth! And it's even better knowing that it can be used against him in a court of law. :)

•••
No way. Don't spoil our fun. It's almost entertaining watching him put his foot in his mouth! And it's even better knowing that it can be used against him in a court of law. :)
Oh no, I have been blocked by the free speech champion!!!

blocked.jpg

•••
Oh no, I have been blocked by the free speech champion!!!

Show attachment 235996
Oh man... that really sucks. You have been calling him out so well. In fact it's surprising he took this long, but I guess he had to get a young person to show him how to block someone.

•••
Don't worry. I took a bunch of screenshots in case they decide to delete their tweets later. (y)

Brad

•••
1681746409137.png

I would really like to know what it is exactly that Mr Monster is doing now. After-all, I thought he was basically in hiding. It would be great if someone else who is on Twitter would ask him this... since poor Brad has been blacklisted. 😭

•••
Show attachment 235997

I would really like to know what it is exactly that Mr Monster is doing now. After-all, I thought he was basically in hiding. It would be great if someone else who is on Twitter would ask him this... since poor Brad has been blacklisted. 😭
Nothing Mr. Monster, the majority shareholder, is doing now is fair to shareholders. :facepalm:

No one cares about shareholders. They knowingly took a risk.
Customers are the victims here.

I'll bet Brian Royce blocks @Kathleen Kalaf soon. The truth is inconvenient for their BS narrative.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Nothing Mr. Monster, the majority shareholder, is doing now is fair to shareholders
Well, there's a good point - so he's being unfair to himself?!... That makes him almost as incompetent as Brian. :facepalm:

•••
Well, there's a good point - so he's being unfair to himself?!... That makes him almost as incompetent as Brian. :facepalm:
If he doesn't resign, then Mr. Monster as Chairman and majority shareholder will have to sue himself. :clown:

Brad

•••
If he doesn't resign, then Mr. Monster as Chairman and majority shareholder will have to sue himself. :clown:

Brad
The mind boggles.

•••
As this Epik fiasco continues with its twist and turns. It seems inevitable for Epik to save itself from their self-inflicted debt. The problems are to overwhelming for this company to stay afloat. I hate to say this, but Epik customers might want to prepare for that bumpy ride called "Bankruptcy". And don't forget to remove Epik's anonymize from your domain names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back