NameSilo

The first human clone has been born ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay, sorry but these are strictly my opinions on this matter, but if I were to have a child and something happen to that child, there is no way that I would want the child cloned.

I mean for the love of god, this guy thinks he's an alien already, ne way there is a couple in the same state where I live who have been trying to have their daughter cloned because she died of "Sids" (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), myself I couldn't do that, it would be too hard and painful to see the exact duplicate of a child that I had once before and knew that it was taken from me for whatever reason. As I said before these are my own personal opinions, no offense to anyone.

•••
•••
in that article the person that done the cloning said " his ultimate goal is to give humanity eternal life through cloning." why on earth would we even want to have eternal life... i dont get that... i dont get cloning either.. i wouldnt want someone else exactly like me out there only one of me is enough in this world anyways...
;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back