Dynadot

advice Thank you NP community!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Derek Guad

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I've been with the NP community for a number of years (this is my second account, forgot/can't change the password for the first). The advice and tips I found here helped me to understand the industry far more than any textbook, manual, or YouTube video. Some of the most friendly and understanding people I have ever seen on a forum (let alone, the internet): prevented me from being scammed, helped me to make tough decisions with domains, and invest wisely. Even the transactions I've made on here were seamless!

I recently made a sale that netted me a very healthy profit. That sale could not come at a better time for me, financially. I could not have done it without you, NP community. Thank you. You guys .rocks! B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your sale :) Welcome back!

•••
Congrats mate! Wish you more of that sort in future! ;)

•••
•••
•••
Right on! I agree NP is amazing.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats! Off and on we keep hearing stories of "great domain sales" so it would be interesting to know what steps were followed, the kind of domain, how the sale took place and the ROI, because personally for me whenever I try to sell say even on NP I am told > please give "NP Rates!" so is it that people buy from NP at cheap rates and sell it at high rates once they have a buyer?

•••
•••
I've been with the NP community for a number of years (this is my second account, forgot/can't change the password for the first).

I will work with you in pm to gain access to your original account :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back