Dynadot

Surfing the net while at work.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Those of you who have computers at work or school with internet access.

How many of you spend more time surfing the web while at work or school, instead of doing your job or your assignments?

I have access at work, but rarely do I ever connect to the net unless I am checking something out for someone or unless I am bored out of my mind with nothing to do, basically my online time is done when I am at home.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are you crazy? LOL if you have access at work you should take advantage of it lol jk :D

•••
hah, no kidding. work is for suckers :p

•••
I have internet access in my Computer Related Studies class. (its the best computer course my school offers, and its grade 12 lol) They are teaching us HTML and Visual basic, so you could imagine how bored i get seeing i already know html and basic is similar to php. So i ,along with the 3 people next to me who also know this stuff, surf the net alot. I often come here to check up on posts i've made and sometimes i'll goto deviantart.com but my favorite site to goto is holdthebutton.com
But this one time i almost got in trouble. The teach had just finished lecturing the class about what we are and arn't allowed to do and he says to the class "Ok, now we are going to do some excersizes. Put your arms in the air and push back about 6 feet away from your computer." So we all do this, the whole class, and he starts walking fairly fast between people and their computers to see if we were surfing the net when he told us to do these excersizes. Obviously they wern't excersizes, just a gimmick so that he could see our hands and make sure we wouldn't close whatever windows we were on. I managed to close it though. Damned teacher, i was at 5 minutes.

•••
lol sounds like something that I have done before in a three hour computer class that was boring as watching grass grow. No one ever did what we were supposed to do, we would get online and chat or play games. At least you didn't get caught. I don't think our professor really cared what we did in that computer class, because we all passed the class.

•••
My school was in the dark ages still. They didn't have a connection to the internet =(

•••
I'm in crs class right now... its so boring... we are learning about variable names and prefixes...

•••
mine is half and half or was i should say. here for the past couple of weeks, i been concentrating more on working than surfing. LMAO

•••
Originally posted by daisha
here for the past couple of weeks, i been concentrating more on working than surfing. LMAO

Yea yea we know all you do at work is surf the internet lol. ;)

•••
I surf at work, and school. Only time i can surf at work is on sundays though, just because we are so dead. Hey im the boss on sundays why should i work? lol. I dont surf in class's though just between class's. They made us all have to rent laptops and pay 400 bucks a semester for them... so why not use it lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back