Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karltonjenkins23

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is your idea behind that name?

•••
I was wondering the same thing... Some special, magical, awesome soft paste comes to mind... Whatever it is, I think I want it... :xf.smile:

•••
First thing that came to my mind was "Copy-Paste" when i saw the domain name

•••
Soft paste is used to make bone China and is used in ceramics

•••
•••
•••
Thanks! I'm just unsure of a price point. I don't value any of my domains based on automated appraisal sites.

I really learned something new here lol I would not trust bot appraisals either. So, smart. I wish I can give you some sort of value but I don't know much of that industry!

Good luck!

•••
I really learned something new here lol I would not trust bot appraisals either. So, smart. I wish I can give you some sort of value but I don't know much of that industry!

Good luck!

Gracias amigo ☺

•••
I'm really thinking mid x,xxx

•••
•••
Honestly, like I said I am not sure of value because not very familiar in this industry.
But if I can get an offer of 1k+ I think I would take it

•••
•••
As @coco77 mentioned, an offer of 1K+ is definitely a great offer.

•••
•••
Hmmm...
Could this be used for IT?

Paste... Copy-paste... Soft-paste?

Just an idea, but probably way too creative

•••
Hmmm...
Could this be used for IT?

Paste... Copy-paste... Soft-paste?

Just an idea, but probably way too creative

LOL I see that when hearing this name alot of people think of that. I kind of knew from experience that is was a ceramic industry term but hey I can see it being used in retail as a paste product like toothpaste or glue.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back