Domain Empire

SnapNames account suspended. Need urgent help.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello,

My account got auto suspended while changing my card details over at SnapNames. I need urgent help if any of you've good contact over there to resolve my issue.

Since their normal business operating days are Mon-Fri and with Sat-Sun being off, I will not be able to participate in auctions which I'm already in.

Anyone with the right contact please?

Thank you!
AbdulBasit Makrani

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow... So sorry about that bro.

•••
I don't have a contact, but I do know from experiencing this myself that they recently implemented a policy where your account gets auto-locked if you change your credit card more than once per 90 days. A call to their support can get it unlocked quickly (5-10 minutes) during support hours.

I believe they were experiencing some fraud with pre-release names where the winner would pay for the name, transfer out immediately to a registrar out of web.com's reach, and then do a chargeback (or perhaps using a stolen card). That's speculation on my part, but I witnessed some fishy behavior with new bidders that fit this theory.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back