Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ewebtalk

Account Closed
Impact
CURRENT HIGHEST BID IS $550.00 @ SitePoint

Hey Everyone

HandyBanners.com handybanners.com is officially for sale!

Original Post sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275823

The site has just finished its first year on the internet. When I started Handy Banners my goal was to become one of the leaders in online banner design.

I am selling the business because I have no time to keep the site up as I am busy with other things now.

Please take the time to view my website handybanners.com handybanners.com , check out the testimonials and contact the owners of their respective websites for further clarification if you need to.

URL: handybanners.com

Age of site (months): 12

Avg. monthly revenue: $300

Revenue details:
Orders are frequent with 1-5 orders each week coming in through previous promotion alone. Obviously you will be putting your time into promoting the product, where you can expect to receive several orders each day.

The Revenue Stats. ewebtalk.com/offical_handyba_stats.gif

Avg. monthly pageviews: 2500

Traffic details:
Our business is well established; currently we average over 100 unique visitors every day without the need to advertise our product. When Handy Banners was advertising we generated around 150-300 uniques per day.

Description:
Handy Banners was created to offer prestige quality banners at affordable prices.HandyBannrs was established 12 months ago in June of 2004 and has been operational since then

Is an auction? Yes

Buy Now Price: $2500

Auction ends: July 27, 2005

Google PageRank: 2

P.S: The Current Highest Bid is $450

Details: sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275823&page=2&pp=25

If you have any questions please contact email at [email protected] or just pm me

And Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Current Highest BID is $475 on Sitepoint, good luck everyone

Last edited:
•••
I'll buy for $500 if you provide revenue proof.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
UPDATE:: Current Highest Bid is $525 @ NamePros :)

Good Luck

•••
•••
Just wanted to mention that with the site also comes the members area...

::ANNOUNCEMNT::

Something I forgot to Mention That is included with the site:

Custom Script

With the purchase of this website, you also receive full rights to the "Members Area"

Handy points system

You can edit the values of the points and it autoupdates everything. Clients can use points to redeem a discount off their purchase on the order form.

Extensive order form system

This consists of 4 steps, personal information, banner selection and description. There are also 4 custom plans built in. Payment methods are through paypal. The order form is one of a kind and in my opinion the best order form for this type of site.

Member’s area with protected pages

Members can login to their control panel. And use the "HandyPoints" to receive discounts on Banners!. It's a great feature with great potential... The script is wort over $200 USD Alone

Forgot password

If a user forgets their password they can easily retrieve it with a “forgot your password” mailer built in.

---------------------------------------------

Current Bidding IS Still @ $550

•••
•••
•••
Thanks Graphicx..:), current higgest bid is @ $575

•••
•••
graphicx said:

ewebtalk said:
Thanks Graphicx..:), current higgest bid is @ $575

>:( Shill Bidding at it's worse ......

MATCH FOUND for System ID - Matching Users :

ewebtalk Registered 04-02-2005 07-29-2005 16

mikeg Awaiting E-Confirmation 07-03-2005 07-03-2005 0

graphicx Registered 07-03-2005 07-06-2005 2

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back