NameSilo

Sedo VS Flippa VS Ebay? What's better?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kate Smith

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I'm actually new in this domain flipping thing, and don't know much about it. However, I'm trying my best to learn as much as I can, and I'm new in this forum too, so I'm sorry if this isn't the right platform to ask question.

I know about forums like this one, that they're great for buying/selling domains, and I agree with it. But, I want to specifically ask about these three websites. Since, according to most people,

Sedo - it's best for selling domain names
Flippa - it's best for selling websites.
Ebay - lots of scams.

So, if I've a domain only, newly registered, (no website), and if I want to sell it, should I start with Sedo? What do you suggest? And, what's the best option among these three.

And, second, I've three domain names right now,

Zorakh (meaning knowledgeable, inventive, and elegant),
SmallShovel, (for the shovel industry)
& SmallShovels.(for the shovel industry)

And, all are dot com domains.

What should be the price of them if I go for direct sales, no auctions? Can you recommend something? Zorakh is a baby name too, and can be a brandable name as well. And, Small Shovel both domains have 1K - 10K monthly searches.

I don't want to go so high, and don't want to touch the ground as well. But, I don't know, what should be the actual price. If you can help me in telling me what should be the price of these domains and which platform is the best among Sedo, Flippa, and Ebay, I'll be grateful.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back