Dynadot

SEDO service disapointing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I know a $575 sale is nothing to jump up and down about but SEDO has really disappointed me in how they have handled this transaction. I've sent 6 unanswered email and I have received no assistance at all from Ara. The transaction shows as "successfully concluded" (?) That's funny ....I have no money in my account and no replies from Ara or SEDO. I guess this is how the only game in town acts because it can.
In the future I will try to avoid SEDO's sales team. In my opinion they are simply rued. Six email with out an answer is just disgusting.

Ara,
If you see this please answer my email and offer some sort of explanation. Or better yet.... give me my money for the domain sale. (accuratemeasure.com)

namenut

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I can say "Ara" took care of this as "he" said he would. I've received payment. SEDO made two phones calls to me. And the same number of email to boot.
I can applaud the prompt resolve and hope this is a new "face" on customer service at SEDO.

I Will also like to take the moment to apologies to "SEDO" and "Ara" for the language used in my flame out post.(edited original post) I should also both apologies and "Thank"
to my fellow NPs members and staff for the support and assistance in resolving this matter. I tend to let emotion take the wheel at times as I may have done here. Unfortunately it may have been needed to get these results.

Although I am not at all happy with the process in place, at SEDO, and the lack of communications I can say the matter was resolved amicably.

In the future I will not participate with the SEDO transfer process unless I get a reciprocation in communication. One step at a time.

namenut

•••
While I guess Ara must have never received the transfer request from Fabulous, which puzzles me a bit, when I cancelled that one and resent it from GoDaddy, and emailed and left him a message that I was taking that course of action, he got right on it. I take back what I've said about him earlier and just leave it at 1&1 sucks!

•••
:hi:

There is no excuse for the extremely lousy "customer support" after
you've sold a domain.

Can someone post an effective telephone #?

There was a fire recently at their Boston offices and they werte not taking phone calls at the tel # I used.

And we know emails and the online support form goes unanswered.

thanks.
Patrick

•••
the more emails you send to them, the slower they reply, and it took me 2 weeks to dispose a U.S.$300 sale of domain but it went good, :imho: they've non-internet people to sit all day to wait for domain/internet sales. :td:

•••
I just sold my first domain through Sedo's Auction program... I have to say....

Super Fast, virtually INSTANT money. The whole thing took only a few days.

Odd how they are on top of things one day, completely lost the next.

I wonder what's going on?

GoPC

•••
I have had numerous phone calls with sedo the past two weeks. They dont awnser emails (not mine anyway) but they are great on the phone. I'm still pissed they lied to me about which names are being sent to auction. And they continue to send names to auction that get zero bids and i know i have a couple names that would. I just dont get it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back