NameSilo

sales Sedo: Latest sales report with Proton.org at the top

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sedo released its weekly report of domain sales and this time a .org domain tops the list!

Proton.org went for an astounding $125,000 dollars. View the full list of domain sales at Sedo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wonder what the buyer has planned for the domain, if they will develop it?

•••
1648642714366.png

+

1648643121136.png

=

Only 2 x "top" ? *
Sure you can do better ! *

* Nevertheless I gave you a "Like" (for the 2 "top" (since of course every "top" is appreciated - even if there is only 1 (or 2))).

Last edited:
•••
just another nft startup?

•••
my domain Paycheque.org also was listed on Sedo GreatDomains Auction 2000-2004. Now it doesn't sells for $1 lol
IMG_20220330_162924.png

•••
•••
•••
Proton.org went for an astounding $125,000 dollarshttps://www.namepros.com/threads/namepros-freezes-computer.1270263/
Hi

That's a nice cash out!
it's a good name for somebody practicing Proton Cancer treatment

prior to this news, i had recently acquired "proton.ly" on a hunch, so maybe this will give us a boost.
:)

imo...

Last edited:
•••
Was listed here zero bids :(
Proton is taken in over 200 extensions,

paycheque taken in 12. The .net is available for reg fee (and honestly a better fit for the term) sometimes we just get excited or suffer a lack of judgement and pick up a loser - I still do it after 20+ years.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back