Dynadot

events Sedo just banned Russian accounts: how this is not racism?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anf

Established Member
Impact
You know what, I am sick about this "hate russians" thing.
So, sedo just banned russian accounts. In light of this, I would like to ask @Sedo:

1)War in Ukraine is going on since 2014. During this period, Ukranian forces has been bombing pro-russian cities on the east of the ukraine: total 14,000 people killed according to OSCE. Why @Sedo would not ban ukranians as well?

2)Is it racism to ban accounts based on people nationality?

3) If it's not racism, why would not you ban:
a) all NATO member accounts for NATO Invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?
b) All German accounts because Germany killed 25,000,000 russians in 1941-1945?
c) Ukrainian accounts because ukranian forces were bombing pro-russsian cities in Ukraine 2014-2022 (see 1).
d) All people from Antarctica, just to make the point?

And please don't "we cannot guarantee payment processing with Russian and Belarusian business partners". There are a lot of russian and belarussian banks which are not under sanctions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With this event, -Ukraine operation/war- US has achieved 2 things:
1- US made EU more dependent to itself. That was planned. Because US started this war/operation. EU/Germany has lost lots of credibility, prestige. Additonally Germany+EU will have to feed millions of Ukranian refugees for years.
2- US has been preparing to attack to China since more than a decade. US made Russia weaken for a possible attack to China. Prior to a possible war between China and US, US tries to weaken allies of China, the biggest ally is Russia. Ukraine war is only the begining. Such a war is near. I don't think it will evolve to WW3. However, US will not win that war. US thinks that they can win a war with China if Russia becomes weaker. But it's just an American dream. US couldn't win in any war even with a tiny country, Vietnam. US people are not warriors at all. US can only win a war with nuclear/mass desruction weapon as they did during WW2 in Japan. But it's no longer possible. Becuase China+Russia even Iran have nuclears. Nuclear war is not possible, in my humble opinion.

As a result, the West has lost economic war with Asia.

Last edited:
•••
With this event, -Ukraine operation/war- US has achieved 2 things:
1- US made EU more dependent to itself. That was planned. Because US started this war/operation. EU/Germany has lost lots of credibility, prestige. Additonally Germany+EU will have to feed millions of Ukranian refugees for years.
2- US has been preparing to attack to China since more than a decade. US made Russia weaken for a possible attack to China. Prior to a possible war between China and US, US tries to weaken allies of China, the biggest ally is Russia. Ukraine war is only the begining. Such a war is near. I don't think it will evolve to WW3. However, US will not win that war. US thinks that if they can win a war with China if Russia becomes weaker. But it's just an American dream. US couldn't win in any war even with a tiny country, Vietnam. US people are not warriors at all. US can only win a war with nuclear/mass desruction weapon as they did during WW2 in Japan. But it's no longer possible. Becuase China+Russia even Iran have nuclears. Nuclear war is not possible, in my humble opinion.

As a result, the West has lost economic war with Asia.
Is that what "Q" told you? ;)

Why would the US attack China? The US and China are major trade partners, they are not a small player on the global financial stage like Russia is.

China relies on the US and western consumerism more than you seem to realize.

There is no shortage of countries when it comes to cheap labor, without that consumerism China has no one to sell products to.

China has enough of their own problems to deal with without trying to get involved in nonsense.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is that what "Q" told you? ;)

Why would the US attack China? The US and China are major trade partners, they are not a small player on the global financial stage like Russia is.

China relies on the US and western consumerism more than you seem to realize.

There is no shortage of countries when it comes to cheap labor, without that consumerism China has no one to sell products to.

China has enough of their own problems to deal with without trying to get involved in nonsense.

Brad

What is "Q" ?

US will attack to China. It's not a confidential, top secret knowledge. Since more than a decade many newspapers, columnists wrote about that. You are asking the reason. The reason is economics+politics. US wants to control China, make it just another puppet like EU. That's it. That's the usual global politics of the US. US is a control freak. If a country is out of the US control, US attacks it. The reason can be to bring democracy to that country or another fake reason can be made. The real reason is to make just another US puppet.

The point is not cheap labor. I mean economic power of China is not cheap labor. China and Russia are powerful as they are not US puppets. Any country under the control of US becomes economically poor eventually, as EU will face with it. Because in an economic partnership with US, US always wins, like "house always wins" rule in gamble.

•••
Yeah, that is not how it works. Sorry.

Brad

It works exactly like that. I think you point to united nations, sovereingity and similar things written in papers. Real World works with power, not with those. We need to look at if China can make it (taiwan or thailand, I don't remember) its province. I mean we should focus on if China has the power to do it. I don't know China has the power. That's why I wrote, if a Chinese says it's province than it's province.

Like Ukrainians are Russian, it's possible that taiwan, thailand and other neighbors of china could be chinese. That's is quite normal because of the proximity. For instance, you can not say people in Texas are not American or austrians are not german. Country and state borders change only passports, nationality in papers, not real identities. Another example could be eastern europeans. They are second class people in europe. Because they are not europeans, at least in the eyes of western europeans. Now, a mass lie is spread, Ukrainians are europeans. No, Ukrainians are Russian. Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, etc, people are Chinese. That's it.

•••
You are bragging about your experience, but you can't follow simple rules of this site, that you can't talk nonsense here, to spread your ideas( not facts) about things not related to domains. When you say that Ukrainians are russians, when they existed thousands of years before russians( even russian propaganda can't delete history), when you say that thai people are chinese, when they ancestors are in Laos, influenced highly by India( these are simple facts, not your b#llshit propaganda) that's just proving that you have the signs of a senile person, who can't follow basic rules and ideas and you are intoxicating a domain forum.

I didn't brag about my experience. I only introduced myself to you as you call me troll. I don't talk about my academic degrees as it could be bragging in your opinion.

What's propaganda in your opinion? What's history? If you have time let me briefly define those,
every country makes biased propaganda and teach biased history at schools. It could be Russia or USA.

My argument is simple, proximity. China has a place. Russia has place. Their near regions are the same people. That's a simple logic and doesn't need you to rely on biased history and propagandas of any country or source. Thailand is near to China, then they are Chineese. Similarly Ukrainians are Russians. In fact during the soviet period, Ukrainians were soviets. They use Russian alpabets. I really do not understand how Ukrainans are nor Russian. They are russian as much as people in moscow. Now a big lie is spread as if they are Ukranians. People Europe, in the UK, in NL, in France, in Italy, In Denmarki etc, even don't accept Romanians, Bulgarians, Greeks, Hungarians are Europeans. How will they accept Ukranians are a European nation ? They won't.

Last edited:
•••
I didn't brag about my experience. I only introduced myself to you as you call me troll. I don't talk about my academic degrees as it could be bragging in your opinion.

What's propaganda in your opinion? What's history? If you have time let me briefly define those,
every country makes biased propaganda and teach biased history at schools. It could be Russia or USA.

My argument is simple, proximity. China has a place. Russia has place. Their near regions are the same people. That's a simple logic and doesn't need you to rely on biased history and propagandas of any country or source. Thailand is near to China, then they are Chineese. Similarly Ukrainians are Russians. In fact during the soviet period, Ukrainians were soviets. They use Russian alpabets. I really do not understand how Ukrainans are nor Russian. They are russian as much as people in moscow. Now a big lie is spread as if they are Ukranians. People Europe, in the UK, in NL, in France, in Italy, In Denmarki etc, even don't accept Romanians, Bulgarians, Greeks, Hungarians are Europeans. How will they accept Ukranians are a European nation ? They won't.
So, based on your 'facts' Spain is french just based on proximity? Again, signs. Lot's of russians republics, that were occupied by Russia, where people don't speak russian, don't have the same religion, don't have the same traditions, they are not russians. Lot's of mongol and asian ancestry people in Siberia ad Far East, even in Caucasus will never be russians, just because they were taken over by force. Ukrainias ancestors lived in that area for at least 7000 years, long before any russian ancestor settled in the area, so these are facts, not dreams. Based on your worthless ideas, China is indian, based on proximity. Do you notice the senile signs in your ideas? Regarding the european stuff, don't even go there, you are living in a world that doesn't exist, except in your head...again, signs.

•••
Everybody is trying to make a statement right now. Let's wait and see how everything goes. Hope for the best.

•••
•••
So, based on your 'facts' Spain is french just based on proximity? Again, signs. Lot's of russians republics, that were occupied by Russia, where people don't speak russian, don't have the same religion, don't have the same traditions, they are not russians. Lot's of mongol and asian ancestry people in Siberia ad Far East, even in Caucasus will never be russians, just because they were taken over by force. Ukrainias ancestors lived in that area for at least 7000 years, long before any russian ancestor settled in the area, so these are facts, not dreams. Based on your worthless ideas, China is indian, based on proximity. Do you notice the senile signs in your ideas? Regarding the european stuff, don't even go there, you are living in a world that doesn't exist, except in your head...again, signs.

In human history we had wars, too many wars and we migrated from one continent to another. We have been highly mixed and transformed. For instance black people in the USA are called afro-american. It means in the past they were africans and were not speaking English. Now they are neither african, nor american, something in between, afro-american. In the past there were native americans which were killed by force like aborigines in australia. History is not innocent for any country. Therefore you can't blame any country for using force in the past. If you go 7000 years ago everything was different and I don't think there were Ukranians, Russians, Chinese, any nation 7000 years ago. It's almost hunter-gatherer period of the humanity. Even if you go to only 500 years ago America continent was unknown. Current black people in the USA were in Africa speaking different languages. But now they are speaking English. Similar logic applies to Ukrainians and other nations with low population.

racism is very high in Europe, much higher than the US or any part of the World. Sedo is a european company, then it's racist. It's quite normal for all european companies, not only Sedo. There can be another ww2 in europe anytime in the future for racism. In the western europe people hate even romanians which is closer to western europe than Ukraine. Talk to a random brit and listen to him/her opinions about eastern europeans. You will be told if Ukranians are European then Russians are European too.

People in Europe fears too much for a possible war. They bought the lies for the fear. Now millions of Ukrainians are in Europe. We will see the problems soon and will see who is European, who is Russian, after the war fear and panic calms down.

•••
racism is very high in Europe, much higher than the US or any part of the World. Sedo is a european company, then it's racist. It's quite normal for all european companies, not only Sedo. There can be another ww2 in europe anytime in the future for racism. In the western europe people hate even romanians which is closer to western europe than Ukraine. Talk to a random brit and listen to him/her opinions about eastern europeans. You will be told if Ukranians are European then Russians are European too
Again you are talking b#llshit. Of course, there are a few people racist like in every corner of the world, but the wast majority is not. If you are coming from Russia, China, Kenya or Argentina to Europe, you have exactly the same rights, you can sue people for your rights, you can compete in every contest. Now, try to go to Russia or China and demand for your rights, see what happens. I can give you real life examples, just to prove a fact, I'm not the one spreading senile ideas.

•••
Everybody is trying to make a statement right now. Let's wait and see how everything goes. Hope for the best.
I can tell you some recent updates....lot's of russians who leave happily in Europe, will be affected by what their brothers are doing, people stopped buying in shops owned by russians, stopped hiring them, because it's natural to have a repulsion and this will go on for decades, exactly like germans were treated because of Hitler. Ukraine will be reconstructed, but russian stuff will be fresh in everybody's mind for tens of years and lots of innocent russians will pay for this.

Last edited:
•••
I can tell you some recent updates....lot's of russians who leave happily in Europe, will be affected by what their brothers are doing, people stopped buying in shops owned by russians, stopped hiring them, because it's natural to have a repulsion and this will go on for decades, exactly like germans were treated because of Hitler. Ukraine will be reconstructed, but russian stuff will be fresh in everybody's mind for tens of years and lots of innocent russians will pay for this.
hmmm, I don't know about that.

That's probably the sentiment in most western Europe, most of America & Canada, Japan, but then you have the rest of the world, which don't share the same view, not out of lack of empathy to Ukraine, not at all, but because other wars have ravaged large parts of the world, & the feeling is that sh*t happens, wars happen.

So I don't see Russians being shunned like Nazis, not even by some Europeans like Hungary & others, & certainly not by the rest of the world.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
hmmm, I don't know about that.

That's probably the sentiment in most western Europe, most of America & Canada, Japan, but then you have the rest of the world, which don't share the same view, not out of lack of empathy to Ukraine, not at all, but because other wars have ravaged large parts of the world, & the feeling is that sh*t happens, wars happen.

So I don't see Russians being shunned like Nazis, not even by some Europeans like Hungary & others, & certainly not by the rest of the world.

IMO
First, wars happen, but show me how may rapes and cries were done by soldiers fighting in such a short time? Secondly, we are talking about a war that happens in Europe, with high media coverage( over 2000 reporters and thousands of videos shared in social media...you could not see this in Iraq, Afganistan or Vietnam because of lack of technology). Third, I'm talking here about Europe, because I live here and I can see the result. Also, the 20 millions russians who live abroad, are in the vast majority in Europe or US. Also, check the trades between Europe and Russia and China/UAE/Argentina and Russia, the vast majority are in Europe, if you a raw materials exporting country, you can't make to may trades with another country who is a net exporter of raw material. Also, when you import lot's of technology, it's hard to replace all tat technology, would have been hard for US or Europe to.

•••
First, wars happen, but show me how may rapes and cries were done by soldiers fighting in such a short time? Secondly, we are talking about a war that happens in Europe, with high media coverage( over 2000 reporters and thousands of videos shared in social media...you could not see this in Iraq, Afganistan or Vietnam because of lack of technology). Third, I'm talking here about Europe, because I live here and I can see the result. Also, the 20 millions russians who live abroad, are in the vast majority in Europe or US. Also, check the trades between Europe and Russia and China/UAE/Argentina and Russia, the vast majority are in Europe, if you a raw materials exporting country, you can't make to may trades with another country who is a net exporter of raw material. Also, when you import lot's of technology, it's hard to replace all tat technology, would have been hard for US or Europe to.
You make some good points, the Russian system will certainly be affected, providing that all of Europe cut them off. But that's not happening, is it? Putin even as political a figure, still has allies in Europe.

But anyway, culturally, & on personal levels, the general feeling is that it's just another war.

Also, it doesn't help when the rest of the world sees Europe still buying Russian gas, & sending them billions of Euros, & now even Rubles that directly go into making the very weapons that kill Ukrainians.

So, again the idea that Russia will be shunned like the Nazis were, is far-fetched, again, IMO.

We'll see

Last edited:
•••
Man, there's a lot of tasty comments here. Lets not start another war

•••
You make some good points, the Russian system will certainly be affected, providing that all of Europe cut them off. But that's not happening, is it? Putin even as political a figure, still has allies in Europe.

But anyway, culturally, & on personal levels, the general feeling is that it's just another war.

Also, it doesn't help when the rest of the world sees Europe still buying Russian gas, & sending them billions of Euros, & now even Rubles that directly go into making the very weapons that kill Ukrainians.

So, again the idea that Russia will be shunned like the Nazis were, is far-fetched, again, IMO.
Partly true, but Putin has allies are just in Hungary and Serbia and they are allies, because of material interest, if EU will guarantee gas and oil for Hungary, they will not have any allies. Even Serbia, which is not in EU are saying that it will be hard to stay beside Russia if they are threatned with isolation by EU.
Regarding Hitler, I think that it will be even worst for Putin, because 80 years ago the world was not so globalized, Germany was not trading with so many countries and there was no technology. Everything was mostly local. Now, no country could develop properly being cut by more than half of world trade. Try to imagine China not trading with EU, US, Japan, Canada, Australia, and a few others. Try to imagine US not trading with EU, China and the rest of big players. The main thing is that once tbe process is started, it wil be very hard to stop it, it will take decades. So, they are not impacted in days, but it will take decades to recover. Also, EU, the main importer, will cut 100% of oil and 70% of gas by the end of the year, that will be big on macroeconomic level and these connections will be very hard to build back. As an example, a russian petrol stations chain, with around 250 petrol stations from my country( EU country), lost 70% of it's customers and it's losing every day more. Everybody is isolating them and this will be the general trend for years. You don't feel this on a personal level, but as an economy, thousands of your companies to loose at this level, it will be hard to manage. Not even talking about hundreds of big western players leaving Russia, that's a huge impact, no matter how you count it. The one's trying to remain in Russia will loose so much in their own country and all western countries, that they will be forced eventually to leave and loose the russian market.

Last edited:
•••
PS Whoever down voted that, I was advocating peace

•••
Got you on the plus side there lol
This place thrives on controversy
Called a heated debate. Insulting people intelligence or their command of foreign language pretty rude tho
We never acted like this 5 years ago. Enjoy the meal
Man, there's a lot of tasty comments here. Lets not start another war

•••
If a chinese says it's province, it's province. Period. By the way, I am not Chinese.
So if a Chinese says you are a Chinese, now you become Chinese? Your logic makes no sense…

•••
It works exactly like that. I think you point to united nations, sovereingity and similar things written in papers. Real World works with power, not with those. We need to look at if China can make it (taiwan or thailand, I don't remember) its province. I mean we should focus on if China has the power to do it. I don't know China has the power. That's why I wrote, if a Chinese says it's province than it's province.

Like Ukrainians are Russian, it's possible that taiwan, thailand and other neighbors of china could be chinese. That's is quite normal because of the proximity. For instance, you can not say people in Texas are not American or austrians are not german. Country and state borders change only passports, nationality in papers, not real identities. Another example could be eastern europeans. They are second class people in europe. Because they are not europeans, at least in the eyes of western europeans. Now, a mass lie is spread, Ukrainians are europeans. No, Ukrainians are Russian. Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, etc, people are Chinese. That's it.
These states ,LA,
Los Angeles,TX,Texas want to divided from USA,,obviously,they don't wanna be Americans,Haha,Maybe ,there is a war among these 3 countries ,Los angeles, Texas and America

Last edited:
•••
These states ,LA,
Los Angeles,TX,Texas want to divided from USA,,obviously,they don't wanna be Americans,Haha,Maybe ,there is a war among these 3 countries ,Los angeles, Texas and America

Los Angeles is not a state. California is.

Their economy alone is about 2 1/2 times the size of Russia. Texas economy is also larger than Russia.

That is pre-conflict also. Their economy will get even smaller.

It kind of shows you how small of a global player Russia actually is financially, and how poorly informed you are.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The car market of the Russian Federation in April fall by 78%, after a 63% fall one month before....so, as usual, the russian economy is not affected, when they will reach the bottom, they will go back 100 years.

Last edited:
•••
Big economy: you spend, and your economy gets bigger. You don't need money, just need a credit card.
Also if stuff in your country is expensive, your economy looks bigger.

•••
Again you are talking b#llshit. Of course, there are a few people racist like in every corner of the world, but the wast majority is not. If you are coming from Russia, China, Kenya or Argentina to Europe, you have exactly the same rights, you can sue people for your rights, you can compete in every contest. Now, try to go to Russia or China and demand for your rights, see what happens. I can give you real life examples, just to prove a fact, I'm not the one spreading senile ideas.

It seems like you haven't heard black life matters thing.

However you're some kind of correct on claiming rights in Russia, China and other communist, semi-communist countries.

But those don't change the fact, europe is racist.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back