NameSilo

Turnkey S74R.com - Arcade site for sale.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PremiumDomains4Sale

Established Member
Impact
URL: http://www.s74r.com
Type: Arcade site.
Price: Please make an offer.
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Domain Expires On: November 28, 2014
Additional information: Site runs on Your Arcade Script as an arcade site since 2014-05-03 and is not really popular yet. Please consider that you are buying a fresh site. Script has been modified and customized. (As it has been hardened, ad codes can't be changed from script's control panel, you need to use phpMyAdmin.) Currently 494 of games are manually added and more than 85 of them have custom descriptions. You will need to create social media accounts. Also you may sponsor some games and make them downloadable for other webmasters to increase traffic.
Payment via Paypal. (Reputable buyers/members only.)*
*I usually start transfer processes on weekends as I am really busy on weekdays. The buyer needs to make the payment when I e-mail/private message them the transfer confirmation e-mail screenshot as a proof. After my confirmation domain transfers may take up to one week because of registrar. Thanks for understanding

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Latest offer is $20.
Offer will be accepted if I don't get anything higher in the next 3 days.

•••
The potential buyer has withdrawn his offer.
So I'm still waiting for new offers.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Site has been sold and transfered. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back