NameSilo

[REQ-LOGO] Dating Logo Needed - $45

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
[REQ-LOGO] Dating Logo Needed - $45 (Plus $1 per entry bonus)

I need a dating logo for truesingles dot com.

Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $45.00 via paypal

Contest End Date & Time : August 31st

Size Requirements : Any

Color Requirements : must go along with dating site (truesingles dot com)

General Requirements : Professional colors, maybe include some kind of picture of hearts. Be creative.

++Update++: I will pay $1 for each professional entry via paypal. $1 entry bonuses are paid at the end of the contest when winner is announced.

Important tip: Must be warm, inviting, welcoming, romantic, sexy, soft

Keep to the colors of the site (or complementary colors)... also keep in mind it will be put on top of the sideways lines that are at the top of the site... has to look good in that way.

Update:

Henceforth, I am paying $1 for any new submission on condition that all the colors in the logo are taken from the colors that exist on the home page of www truesingles dot com.

Maximum # of logo submissions per np member: 6

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-----

Last edited:
•••
•••
Finished your logo workk...

Hi dude i have finished your logo work plz comment on this if u like this....or else we can change something else.....
truesinglelogo1.jpg
By sanjaylodha63 at 2009-08-26[/IMG]

truesinglelogo.jpg
By sanjaylodha63 at 2009-08-26[/IMG]

•••
Update: I'm paying $1 per entry to the contest... submit your best design - thanks!

Remember... It's not about the font, it's about the graphical contribution to the logo... how you blend in a graphic art with the site name. Thanks!

•••
Here's a concept Idea
I did an Abstract of a dating consultant grabbing 2 people by the head & facing them towards one another so that they can meet someone with similar interests.

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
There are a couple new entries in the link I provided above. Any feedback appreciated.

•••
I've created an example of the type of thing I'm looking for... nice soft colors that exist on the site...

truesingles.gif

•••
•••
Revised concept
Using one of your suggested fonts

Feedback Appreciated​

Last edited:
•••
•••
Revised concept
Using one of your suggested fonts

Feedback Appreciated​

Can you include 1 or a few of these type of pinks in the logo...

c57794
e5d3d9
d8c7cd
e0cdd4

I like the shades of blue on the site... and white looks good against the stripe background. I'm not really too keen on the green.

The conceptual art is good but it lacks warmth and friendliness... it's more technical than love-inspiring.

It would be nice to have something warm, inviting, welcoming, romantic, sexy, soft, feminine, yet a little bit formal to conform with the overall look of the site.

I really like the idea of using hearts in some way to get people in the mood...

As you can see if you go to the site... all the graphics have an eye drop effect giving them a glossy, modern look. It would be nice for it to conform to that standard of look as well in that it changes in color shade in the middle of the graphic.

Also notice the overall style of the site... with round edges on corners, etc...

Last edited:
•••
Revised concept
Using 2 shades of the pink you suggested, eliminated the green, Encompassed the iconical element in a heart rather than a circle.

Feedback Appreciated​

Last edited:
•••
how about a cluster of hearts like the ones i did... but nicer?

•••
•••
wait for my entry

cheers:)

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Your views are welcome :
12681460.jpg

tf2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Feedback Appreciated.

singles.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Don't know why but just wanted to keep it simple.

singles2.jpg

One more try. Pink is girl. Blue is guy. Those curves are their hands. Feedback appreciated.

singles3-2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Revised Concept
Eliminated the previous iconical element & did a heart cluster as per your feedback

Additional Feedback Appreciated​

•••
ok i am off....

Last edited:
•••
You guys have really stepped it up. Thanks so much. Please keep submissions coming

•••
•••
Check it please

finl2.jpg
Done Check it please simple. soft, sexy and cool
finalkuy.jpg

Last edited:
•••
ok...i am off.

Last edited:
•••
Important:

To have a chance of winning, your logo must use colors that are used on the home page of truesingles dot com.

Some of you have submitted logos that are completely incompatible with the colors on the site.

•••
We can make them compatible ;) (editing CSS file)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back