Dynadot

Quality, Unique & SEO Optimized Articles Delivered In Record Time! Guaranteed Results

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My fellow online marketers, stop wasting your time writing articles and start spending it on more important stuff like landing on the first page of Google, increasing your market share and boosting your sales, all while having more free time and money to enjoy life!"

Hi this is Zayne and I specialize in creating Quality, Unique & SEO Optimized articles on ANY topic delivered in record time. In fact, 50+ UNIQUE and QUALITY articles can be achieved in 48 to 72 hours!

I also offer other content creation services like Press Releases, Ebooks & Product Reviews to help you generate more money and position yourself as a leader in your market.

Now before moving forward, let me point out something very important here.

We all know that anyone can write a few hundred words on anything and that's why it doesn't pay very well, but if you're an experienced marketer who's really looking to take your business to the next level, you know that you must ABSOLUTELY hire a writer who knows how to write for BOTH humans AND the search engines AT THE SAME TIME!

You see, I create no fluff content rich articles which read smoothly and add value while building up to the call to action COMBINED with subtle but strong keyword placement tactics that make your articles land on the first page of Google more regularly which brings more people back to your site/blog/landing page or whatever else you have.

Sound good to you? Thought so!

Here are a few key features:

- Unique content tailored to your needs on ANY given topic

- SEO Optimized and FAST turnaround!

- Never depend again on time consuming auctions

- 100% UNIQUE Copyscape passed articles

- No more wasting hours of your valuable time correcting and re-writing low quality articles. Leave the cheap stuff to your competition.

- Keyword rich content written in a way that compels people to take action and BUY!

- Ezine-approval is guaranteed! If not, I will refund your money

- Your search ends here!

Let me handle all your content creation needs so you end up working ON your business instead of IN your business B-)

Listen, the bottom line is this...

You need articles that create customers right?

You need content that provides the right combination of interesting information and search engine optimization that can create residual profits that LAST!

This is the type of content that other blogs link to, the kind that builds credibility and a solid business for years to come.

You see what I mean?

Others always lead with the cheapest price possible... I lead with QUALITY content at the best price possible. BIG difference!

You know how much it matters to have better content that makes sense for the long term success of your business.

Here's what I offer:

- Articles - $1,50 per 100 words ($1,25 per 100 words for an order of 10 articles (min 400 words) or more)

- Product Reviews - $1,50 per 100 words (positive, negative or neutral reviews)

For Press Releases and E-book creation, email me for the details at: thecontentboss (at) gmail dot com

Here's how to order:

I'm giving you a 15% discount on the first 3 articles you order as a way to test me out first.

Simply shoot me an email at: thecontentboss (at) gmail dot com

Tell me what type of content you want (articles, product reviews...) the keywords, the topic, the exact quantity and the number of words.

Be as specific as possible! The more detailed your order is the better your articles will be.

As soon as I receive your request, I will send you my Paypal email that will allow you to make the payment instantly.

Once the payment is done, I will immediately start creating your content.

I'm looking forward to becoming your secret weapon that will allow you to achieve market domination, higher profits and more personal freedom in record time!

Order now and get your 15% discount.

Questions? Feel free to ask me here or email me at: thecontentboss (at) gmail dot com

Note: I have attached some article and product review samples to this post below.

Let me know what type of content you need.

We can discuss the details as well as what I can do to help you make more money.

To YOUR success!

Zayne

Attachments

• Article and Product Review Samples.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just completed some projects, still open for more work :wave:

•••
I am interested. PM me if you have openings and available for work.

Email me instead at [email protected] so I don't have to keep logging into NamePros to respond.

Last edited:
•••
I'm back and I'm open for some more work!

•••
•••
•••
I'm open for some more work!

•••
I'm back and open for more work :wave:

•••
I'm open for some more work. Let me know what you need. B-)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back