NameSilo

Pop-up/unders

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Would anyone recomend a good popup program so I can make :$:money:$: from ads. I've heard of fastclick and stuff. But are there any really good ones out there? Any recomendations are appreciated. Please post the name, url and average payment per pop if possible.

Im going to make it so registered users on my site have the popups turned off.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's good about the registered users, and I'm no expert when it comes to pop up/under revenue ... but it would seem to me that some type of analysis should be done to see if the incremental potential revenue outweighs the effect of these annoying little critters on possible NEW members/users/surfers, what have you, IMHO.
Personally, I can't stand 'em and will hardly ever go back to a site (unless I REALLY like/utilize it) if it has 'em. I'm off topic a bit to your query, but figured I'd give my two sense to a cool fellow NP'r. :)
See you.

•••
Registration would be free, so users could register and then wouldn't have to deal with them ever again. So its a win-win situation. The people who register will want to come back, and the people who are new or dont feel like registering will see the popups (= $ 4 me)

•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
Registration would be free, so users could register and then wouldn't have to deal with them ever again. So its a win-win situation. The people who register will want to come back, and the people who are new or dont feel like registering will see the popups (= $ 4 me)

That's what I mean ... an analysis between that initial $4 (if it's $4) and the (new) folks that might have otherwise registered and spent recurring :$: on the site. I would think you'd want more of the latter, IMHO. Some type of "opportunity-cost-benefit" analysis.
I'd just hate to have silly Pop ups/unders scare away the (new) customers you want for the long-term. You know. ;)

•••
= $ 4 me

equals money for me

•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
= $ 4 me

equals money for me

Gotcha! ;)
Best of Luck.

•••
popup

i would recomment paypopup.com or popuptraffi.com. Though i would prefer the forment even if they pay a bit less

•••
From what I hear, popuptraffic.com is just horrible.

•••
popup

i used popuptraffic and keep using it now, but haven't had much problem but they do seem to sometimes not give all credit. Paypopup on the other hand is very good. i give it 4out of 5.

Originally posted by DaZ884
From what I hear, popuptraffic.com is just horrible.

Also can u tell what was horrible? maybe i missed something that i shouldn't.

Last edited:
•••
Well popuptraffic is another standard internet program, I have only been paid by one service and that service was ok (clickthrutraffic.com) but a friend told me if another advertisers pop up from popuptraffic get seen bny a user, then they go to your site and its a diff account it just counts another hit, not unique view. So basically its across the whole network.

•••
didn't understan

Well popuptraffic is another standard internet program, I have only been paid by one service and that service was ok (clickthrutraffic.com) but a friend told me if another advertisers pop up from popuptraffic get seen bny a user, then they go to your site and its a diff account it just counts another hit, not unique view. So basically its across the whole network.

I am sorry but i kinda didn't understand what u meant?:-/

•••
What I am saying is they dont really make your account an individual they count the unqiue pop ups throug the whole network meaning if another persons account had a user see a popuptraffic.com ad, you are not gonna get any money if they see yours.

•••
oh

oh. ok thanks for the info. I will check on that.

•••
Yeah if you want to make money i reccomend google ad words or commission junction.

•••
cj

actually i use cj but haven't had that much success with it. so i am looking towards adsense and have found quite a lot of quality feedback.

•••
commission junction does pay good im getting my check in a few days

•••
how much?

how much are you making in commision junction this month? just a rough estimate is good enuf.

•••
Sorry I can't really say that but I can say the ebay ads get alot of money.

•••
Sorry I can't really say that but I can say the ebay ads get alot of money.

Advertise for ebay? Where do you sign up for that?
And Google turned me down for adsense. anyone know why? My site is in my sig. check it out and tell my why they wouldnt let me in the program.

•••
new

isn't your site new? that could be one problem. the others your domain to Me says *i am doing something illegal* just my thought.

•••
Paypopup and google adsense are what I use.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back