Dynadot

domain Please help appraise a few domains (appbuilder.ai, prompt-engineer.com, passwordly.com, datacreators.com, etc.)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dsecareanu

Impact
Hi there,

I am considering selling some of the domains I've purchased in the past few years for projects I didn't have time to work on.

1. appbuilder.ai (also own app-builder.ai, app-builder.io, app-builder.tech - content site about no-code AI-powered app builders)
2. prompt-engineer.com (promptengineer.com was listed at some point for $175k - I wanted to build a repository of curated prompt engineering learning resources)
3. passwordly.com (brandable domain for a password manager app)
4. datacreators.com (I wanted to build a community for data analysts)
5. powerstation.ai (I thought the domain was cool)
6. curatedmartech.com (listing of best martech tools as I work in the field)
7. digitalexpressnews.com (and digitalexpress.news - wanted to build an AI-powered curated news aggregator/service)
8. voxblue.com (I just liked the name, no idea what I wanted with this)
9. automautic.io (I wanted to build a managed Mautic hosting service - Mautic is an open source marketing automation tool)
10. growth-stash.com (thegrowthstash.com - I wanted to build a repository of growth resources)

Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Passwordly.com & DataCreators.com = $15 to $95 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back