Domain Empire

information Optimize Your Parked Pages Before Cyber Monday

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Cyber Monday is one of the busiest online shopping days of the entire year, and Cyber Monday is coming up in a couple of days on December 1st. With so much shopping done online, I presume many of us will see an uptick in traffic to our parked page, and hopefully an increase in PPC earnings as well.
Most parking companies have complex algorithms to ensure that the landing pages are displaying relevant links. There have been times that I have noticed unrelated PPC links showing, and when that happens, I presume the click through rate is lower than it could be if optimized.
With Cyber Monday being such an important day for most online retailers, it’s critical that domain investors have everything optimized, too. I usually check on this at the end of the year, but now may be as good of a time as any. One additional tip that may be helpful is that if you notice underperforming domain names in your parking account, you may wish to contact your parking company account manager or their customer service team to see if they can make some changes for you.
Full Article: http://www.domaininvesting.com/optimize-parked-pages-cyber-monday/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have a parking platform with control over your keywords, you're losing money left and right with automated selection of keywords. Every time you add a domain and your parking platform supports it, it saves time for this optimization as well as immediately shows what you know the users are looking for.

Some auto-optimization systems are great and some are not so good. With some of my domains, I know the exact keywords to target. So, I plug those in and then let optimization work. Saves a couple days and some extra pocket change in-between.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back