Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo Design for "Cold Brew Makers"
Prize : $35.00 PayPal
Contest End Date & Time : Starts 3/4/2020 -> Ends on 3/9/2020
Size Requirements : Approximately 500 x 100px
Color Requirements : Must look good against a background color of #6f4e37 (coffee brown color)
General Requirements : White Text will likely look best against this type of background color
Additional Information : This is for a website that sells cold brew coffee makers. Please do not add "steam" lines or anything that would suggest a warm/hot cup of coffee as this site will sell COLD/ICED coffee.

You can browse the website in progress so that you can test if your design will match the overall color scheme, you can view the site in progress at: https://coldbrewmakers.com

The text of the logo should say "Cold Brew Makers" without parenthesis. If you chose to do an icon or image of some sort is entirely up to you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Removed

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here is another try.
coldbrew-02.jpg

•••
•••
I’m liking this logo a lot more, however I’m not sure how well it would fit on a vertical navigation bar where the logo goes, if you visit the site you’ll see the height isn’t that big for this more box shaped design, could you adapt this to a more rectangle design to fit better?

•••
•••
•••
Click to see the full view.
00.png

•••
Cold brew I thought was beer.

•••
•••
Please note that cold brew coffee is often iced, the logos above show steam over the cup but an iced coffee would not have steam over it.

•••
•••
Please note that cold brew coffee is often iced, the logos above show steam over the cup but an iced coffee would not have steam over it.
I thought same thing is it fog if on a coffee and people drink them looking like milk shakes.

•••
In Australia if you said come over for a cold brew it would mean a beer as it is often used as a term.

•••
@frostify removed the steam out of the design

neww.png

•••
•••
Removed steam but i just added heart to symbolise the smell is so pleasing.
Please click on the image to see the full view

111.png

•••
I tried to envision the logo to be in a shape of heart with the help of coffee bean to symbolise the taste of coffee to be so aromatic in nature.
222222.png
323232.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back