Dynadot

.in Need Advice about .in extension

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

spinmydomain

Established Member
Impact
Hi...I was about to register .in domain which is Exact Match Domains (EMD) with in specific service. The domain is pure generic

I went to check search volume on google keyword tool with targeting location only INDIA and Monthly average search for "Exact Match Phrase" is around 3500 and competition is High and Bid price is INR14 ( 22 cents)..I mean advertisers paying CPC for this exact phrase.

When i search in Google India, i can see few ads for "Exact Match Phrase". Do you guys think it is worth to Invest in such domain

The domain service belong to Cosmetic care. Thanks

Is it worth to Register popular .com domains in .in or .co.in extensions to have a good sales

I can also see few LLL and many LLLL CVCV domains in .in extension...can anyone suggest investing in one word or L or N type domains. I have searched few threads but am unable to catch current .in trend

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The .in country code top-level domain name (ccTLD) is an extension that represents India. so its helps you more when you are targeting Indian users, if your service is for allover world then go for .com extension.

•••
.in names

The .in country code top-level domain name (ccTLD) is an extension that represents India. so its helps you more when you are targeting Indian users, if your service is for allover world then go for .com extension.

i have few domains with .in like

fiis.in
fpo.co.in
positioning.in

do you think its worth investing on these names?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back