IT.COM

registrars Namecheap Marketplace - Where are Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

5dots

Established Member
Impact
I listed one of my domains on NC Marketplace which is done in less than 5 minutes.

But the domain does not show up in search. Neither Marketplace nor usual domain search. I thought it needs some time to get indexed, but not the case.
Then tried searching for some other domains which are for sale on their marketplace. None gets found.

The only way to find the domain I listed is to sort by Closing Date. Of course not convenient at all.

What I expected is that the the listed domains show up in usual domain search and marketplace search.

Am I expecting too much? Any of you made a similar experience or knows how to handle that thing?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Their search has been broken for a couple of months now. I've submitted a support ticket and they are working on the issue.

I wish we could add domains in bulk to the marketplace. It takes forever doing it one by one, all the other marketplaces have bulk editing functions.

•••
namecheap marketplace search has not worked for me for 3 months.

•••
do things actually get sold there? I heard of some success selling dmains for $5-20 before renewal time. but that's about it.

I stoped listing there when they mysteriously removed make offer optoin for listings. as per NC habits, without any good reason or explanation at all.

•••
do things actually get sold there? I heard of some success selling dmains for $5-20 before renewal time. but that's about it.

I stoped listing there when they mysteriously removed make offer optoin for listings. as per NC habits, without any good reason or explanation at all.
I thought it makes sense to try at least for some of my NC domains. But stopped immediately once I discovered what kind of "marketplace" that actually is.

Seems no positive experience in NP community as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back