IT.COM

interviews My interview with .Club’s Colin Campbell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had the pleasure of speaking with and interviewing Colin Campbell, the Founder, and Chairman/CEO of the .Club registry. I spoke with Colin on St. Patrick’s Day 2016. Colin is a really great person to talk to and our conversation was very informative.

I had the chance to ask him a few questions many of us may have wondered about the past few months. The interview went as follows:

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am excited about the future of the .club gTLD and optimistic for the short 1 word (club applicable) domains that I have registered there. The .club team, from what I've seen, has put the most effort of any of the gTLDs to guarantee future success.

•••
Very informative interview. The questions were brilliant and really they give us some good points in favor of investing in .Club domain names. Thank you for bringing us these useful information.

•••
Nicely Done Dnbrokership - Awesome interview and sounds good for the future of .club domains.

•••
Great information. Time to start looking for .club CHIPs

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back