Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

StartupsBrandsCom

Established Member
Impact
Let's appraise Marketing-Designs.com

it has all qualities for good results, as SEO potential with 2 most important promotional keywords, and also great commercial possibilities as merchandising, advertising, web design, free styling etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for posting,
from an SEO perspective adding a hyphen will not have an impact on traffic,
and IMO, separated words in domain name are making domain more clearly memorable.
Note: all similar worded version of COM domains are registered

Let's see more on this appraisal and if it get any descent value I will set it for the auction for those with better sales connections :)

•••
from an SEO perspective adding a hyphen will not have an impact on traffic
Domain names are not (only) valued based on SEO potential. Besides, it "not" having an impact does not therefore add value, it's worth what it's worth, and that includes having a hyphen which (generally speaking) the market does not rate highly.

and IMO, separated words in domain name are making domain more clearly memorable.
Yes, to read, but not necessarily more valuable. Otherwise the internet would be awash with hyphened names at higher value than the ones without, and this is not the case.

Note: all similar worded version of COM domains are registered
The domain market is not black and white, and all other TLDs being registered can make a name worth more, or not, depending on the name, niche, industry, etc etc. Honestly, if it was that easy we'd all be rich by now ;)

Let's see more on this appraisal and if it get any descent value I will set it for the auction for those with better sales connections :)
Better sales connections does not simply = more money, the name has to be of value.

In summary, I don't think the hyphen spoils this too much as you have good keywords. I'd say you'll get low (ish) $xxx in 4-6 months if you do a bit of legwork, $200 or $300, and of course more if you push it more.
1-2 years waiting for the right end user, possibly low $x,xxx

Similar-ish example sales:
marketing-solutions.com $2,250 2012-09-09
inspired-designs.com $1,288 2014-01-26

Good luck :)

•••
Hello and thanks for thorough writing. I agree and already knew most of your stances here.

Now, regarding prolonging and selling activities - domain is already quite aged registered by me for 4 years (I now about 8 years factor in estimation), and regarding selling activities there are several mid-size companies registered with these keywords as the official business name, so there is demand and branding possibilities.
Here is another sales record, and some owners are
asking for marketingdesigns.com 20 K
Code:
 marketingdesign.com 3,000 USD 2006-07-18 SnapName
That makes somewhat sensing because keywords as "marketing, designs" are widely recognized custom services for numerous business needs.

But as mostly web designer and not a pro domainer I intended to sell it. For last year and a half domain had site with template reselling and already made a couple of template sales, so now I've set that site again, and willing to offer here at auction both domain, site with template reseller account(current balance 20$) and instructions for other offered reselling services(links in footer).

So, please post further and confirm if you are interested for this to go on the auction with above posters price estimation average.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back