NameSilo

opinion Make Someone's Day – Post Bouquets Here Please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
The domain name community, and NamePros in particular, is an amazing place. So much expertise, sharing, knowledge, encouragement and sharing.

I bet each of us have stories of little acts of kindness, inspiration, or assistance that made a difference. You probably already thanked them, but why not go the extra step to publicly thank them?

So this discussion thread is the place to leave a virtual 'bouquet' recognizing these acts and people. It can be simple, or long, whatever you feel fits. So don't think you need to write a detailed account. I suspect many bouquets will be a single sentence.

You are definitely not restricted to just one bouquet (although let's not mix multiple bouquets in one post, please). I hope it will become a habit to come to this thread and post when you feel so moved, and to read what recent bouquets others have left.

I know I don't control what is done in any discussion, but I would request that we keep this thread positive. We have all the other threads to debate things, let's keep this one for thanking and acknowledging people or companies.

Please don't leave a bouquet for yourself or for those at a company that you work for. I imagine most bouquets will be for individuals, but if a company, or someone at a company, made a positive difference for you, feel free to share a bouquet.

I would love to see if, over the months, or years, we could reach 9000 bouquets. I know that is a lot, but we are a large and mighty online community. Why 9000? This is my 9000th post on NamePros, and I thought about wanting to make the post about something more than simply a post or thread on some topic.

Calling them bouquets comes from a feature we have at a community nonprofit newspaper I volunteer at. We have people write in with bouquets recognizing someone or some business in our community.

You can leave bouquets for people whether they are active on NamePros or not. For those with a NamePros account, it is a nice gesture to tag them.

For those active on social media, you can give your bouquet extra impact by writing it here and mentioning/linking to your post from your social media account.

I hope you each have a wonderful week, and I sincerely thank you in advance for making this thread active and meaningful.

-Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Title: A Heartfelt Message of Gratitude to the NamePros Community

Dear NamePros Community,

I wanted to take a moment to express my deep gratitude and appreciation for this incredible community of domain enthusiasts. It is truly a privilege to be a part of this vibrant ecosystem where we can connect, learn, and grow together.

Every day, I am inspired by the knowledge, insights, and generosity of the members here. Your willingness to share your expertise and support others is what makes NamePros thrive.

Today, I want to send a virtual bouquet of gratitude to all the helpful members who selflessly contribute to the discussions, answer questions, and provide guidance. Your contributions are invaluable, and they make a significant difference in the lives of fellow domain enthusiasts.

I believe that gratitude is the key to attracting more positive opportunities, and NamePros exemplifies that belief. This platform is a treasure trove of ideas, discussions, and collaborations that have the power to transform our domain ventures.

Let's continue to inspire and support one another, celebrating each other's wins and uplifting each other during the challenges. Together, we can create a positive and nurturing environment where everyone can thrive.

Thank you, NamePros community, for being a beacon of positivity, camaraderie, and endless possibilities. I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with all of you, and I look forward to many more successful domain ventures together.

Wishing everyone a day filled with positivity and prosperous domain journeys!

With heartfelt appreciation,

(Credible )

•••
Title: A Heartfelt Message of Gratitude to the NamePros Community

Dear NamePros Community,

I wanted to take a moment to express my deep gratitude and appreciation for this incredible community of domain enthusiasts. It is truly a privilege to be a part of this vibrant ecosystem where we can connect, learn, and grow together.

Every day, I am inspired by the knowledge, insights, and generosity of the members here. Your willingness to share your expertise and support others is what makes NamePros thrive.

Today, I want to send a virtual bouquet of gratitude to all the helpful members who selflessly contribute to the discussions, answer questions, and provide guidance. Your contributions are invaluable, and they make a significant difference in the lives of fellow domain enthusiasts.

I believe that gratitude is the key to attracting more positive opportunities, and NamePros exemplifies that belief. This platform is a treasure trove of ideas, discussions, and collaborations that have the power to transform our domain ventures.

Let's continue to inspire and support one another, celebrating each other's wins and uplifting each other during the challenges. Together, we can create a positive and nurturing environment where everyone can thrive.

Thank you, NamePros community, for being a beacon of positivity, camaraderie, and endless possibilities. I am grateful for the opportunity to connect with all of you, and I look forward to many more successful domain ventures together.

Wishing everyone a day filled with positivity and prosperous domain journeys!

With heartfelt appreciation,

(Credible )

I agree. The NP community deserves the first bouquet.

I wouldn't be here doing domaining without it.

•••
One bouquet for @AbdulBasit.com from me.

Not only for sharing various critical pieces of information, but my contact with Abdul has opened my mind to the true potential of domain names.
Thank you my friend ❤️

•••
Wanted to leave a 💐 for @Silentptnr. He always seems one of the first to let us know of developments anywhere in the domain industry, with a post in the News or Discussion sections, and I really appreciate that.

He is #4 amongst all NamePros members in impact, with a score above 47,000!!

Although he 'only' joined NamePros in 2015, he has made more than 17,000 posts. Truly a valued member of the NamePros community.

Thank you so much for all you have contributed, @Silentptnr.

-Bob

•••
I would like to big up the Namepros Community. You make me see my potential with the success stories you post.

•••
Not many share their stuff here The are pro cons in doing so

•••
•••
•••
•••
Be YourSelf and No One Else!

What's up Big Bob?

•••
Shout out to @deebong a great domainer and "domain philanthropist".

•••
@cooljub

Always loved saying your name to myself, makes me feel like a cooljub too. Maybe someday.

Cheers.

•••
A bouquet for @Sjpals
Wedding Flowers GIF by Hollyoaks

•••
A bouquet for some guys too:xf.wink: :ROFL: :xf.cool:
@Samer
@ThatNameGuy
@biggie

Thanks @Bob Hawkes for this post and your blog too
wedding GIF

Thanks all for help in my journey here on NamePros.

p.s. It's strange when guys give a bouquet to guys, but I saw people are posting, so let it be like some a great domainer award, showing my thanks or so.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Oh, one more! last but not least:xf.wink::xf.smile:
To all who let us to be here, who are reading all my crazy reports/posts tracking behavior and making notes...

Our dear Creators/Mod team: BIG BIG BIG Thanks
@Alfa Mod Team @Bravo Mod Team @Echo Mod Team @Foxtrot Mod Team

and to @Paul who is holding tight all business secrets :xf.wink: :ROFL:

to all of us who, are posting/reading here, to all Members

200.gif

Last edited:
•••
It goes without saying that @Bob Hawkes deserves a bouquet. The time he spends and research he does for his articles, and the insights he brings, are brilliant.

Also a shoutout to @jmcc - I appreciate his contribution both on this forum and to the wider community via HosterStats (which I use regularly).

Thanks!

•••
Happy mother's day every..

•••
I wanted to send a 💐 to @blogspotter - here and on his very active X feed he offers detailed, useful, and well thought out advice. With starting to sell in just 2020 (he had held and developed domains over a much longer period, hence his NamePros 2007 date), he has achieved incredible success.

He is someone who puts in the hard work and has achieved remarkable success over a fairly short time.

He has posted more than 2000 times on NamePros since 2020, and is closing in on a 10,000 impact rating.

Last year I published on NamePros Blog a collection of some of his insights and advice:
https://www.namepros.com/blog/insights-on-domain-investing-from-tony.1272863/

It is past time to update that with a detailed conversation with Tony.

Thank you Tony for everything that you do for the domain name community!

-Bob

•••
I wanted to send a 💐 to @blogspotter - here and on his very active X feed he offers detailed, useful, and well thought out advice. With starting to sell in just 2020 (he had held and developed domains over a much longer period, hence his NamePros 2007 date), he has achieved incredible success.

He is someone who puts in the hard work and has achieved remarkable success over a fairly short time.

He has posted more than 2000 times on NamePros since 2020, and is closing in on a 10,000 impact rating.

Last year I published on NamePros Blog a collection of some of his insights and advice:
https://www.namepros.com/blog/insights-on-domain-investing-from-tony.1272863/

It is past time to update that with a detailed conversation with Tony.

Thank you Tony for everything that you do for the domain name community!

-Bob
All I can say is Thank you Bob...

I just try to contribute a fraction of what you do. While you do it so well, I do have my share of haters and skeptics and sometimes I ask myself it is worth it, and a word like this from, a small appreciation from someone who made a sale following a tip I shared and it makes it all worth it.

Like I want to say,

Those with positive attitude are winning.

•••
A bouquet for @Eric Lyon for his detailed appraisals & feedback on projects

Cheers
Corey

•••
I would like to send a virtual bouquet to Mr. @Deven Patel for creating the now defunct Alter marketplace. Your constant willingness to help members on this forum and implement their input immediately was truly second to none. It is sad to see that your beautiful, innovative marketplace was not ultimately a success. Miss your contributions to this forum.

•••
I'm going to toss out a Bouquet to @Corey as well.

I feel like they are under appreciated, even though they have been a loyal NamePros member since 2008 and have consistently helped members to understand different parts of the industry.

They have multiple developed domain projects under their belt, understand the challenges of founding small online start-ups/revenue streams and not afraid to get their hands dirty.

Hats off to you @Corey - Keep up the awesomeness!

Last edited:
•••
How many of you are familiar with Jonathan Tenenbaum aka @DomainSherpa ?

A Bouquet definitely needs to go out to him!

Have you seen the great job he's been doing over at @DomainSherpa to help everyone new and old in the domain industry?

What about those revolutionizing Sherpa Shorts he started doing? I think we need more of those in the industry!

Great stuff happening over on the DomainSherpa YouTube channel with Jonathan at the wheel.

Hats off to you Jonathan Tenenbaum - Keep up the great work!

Here's his LinkedIn to learn even more about him: LinkedIn Profile

•••
@EmpireNames.com

He was very eager to teach and share his secrets

Rest in peace

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back