IT.COM

Looks like NAME.COM's Expired Domains listings is finished. Will You Miss It?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dot Superstore

Established Member
Impact
I have been checking all day and the Expired Domain lists on Name.com are no longer there. I know that Godaddy were going to take over the stream ETA early 2018 but was hoping it would take a bit longer.

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss it! I've occasionally had some nice domains from there especially in the last month, don't know why, but some real nice gems were getting through including "Coin" and "Block" names.

Name's expiring domain lists were the only ones where if you bought any domain listed it would immediately appear in your account. No waiting or wondering if the previous owner would renew.

If it is gone, will you miss it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't used it recently. I've been more intent on reducing my portfolio. But I have bought several domains there in the past. I kinda liked it. It would be a shame if it is no more.

•••
it is not gone yet. I wrote and there was some sort of error. They fixed it and it appears to be working now....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back