IT.COM

Lookfindgo saying hi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi I' Dave aka lookfindgo you guessed it from

http://www.lookfindgo.com

Hope to make new friends here, looks like a "cool" place to chill out at.

I guess my sig sort of says it all about what I do for a living.

See you

Dave

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you very much kaliboy2g!
I will contact you once I have a response from Dave.
It seems like that your PM and email are not turned on, is that right kaliboy2g?

•••
Try to request his IP address, not too sure if the mods will give it. I'm sure you guys can do much more than getting him banned!

•••
Well, welcome to the other side Kaliboy. Im surprised he screwed you over after you were so loyal to him.

Anyways, I have TONS of screenshots, as do several of my friends who were ripped off by this cheat. Thankfully he only owed me around $30, but its the principle of the thing. I was also banned for simply bringing up the fact that I wasn't paid for a contest. I was TOLD that I would be paid, but of course I wasn't.

Some of us are gathering information to possibly file a lawsuit against him.

If you want to read more there is a long thread here http://www.getpaidforum.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=154365&st=0#entry1765524

•••
There is not other side Kimberwyn i dont regret what i said or did. Thats how i live my life. But then i again i dont go around saying the things you said. Im trying to resolve everything in a peaceful way

•••
I was scammed by him as well. I have his IP and I think I would like to be in on the lawsuit as well. I was one of his mods as well and I never got paid to the tune of about $150. I owe a bunch of people an apology too!

•••
Where is he? He hasn't come back online since these threads started.
:|

•••
The man's too scared to answer. You saw how i tried to talk to him

•••
Dont really want to get involved but, you can get his IP from any emails he has sent you, not used ICQ in years thoe am sure your logs will also contain his ip aswell...

-=BP=-

•••
but what good is his IP. I can find that instantly.

•••
You haven't seen him here anymore because he knows what we say is true. He has been banning members of his forum just for belonging to ours as well. He banned me for putting a forum link in my siggie when before that he himself had promoted another forum and allowed others to do the same. He told us that he was closing his forum.It all boils down to owing us money and being mad that we started our own forum.

•••
I did a whois on lookfindgo.com today and found that the the data is protected with a registration privacy service. May be a cover for the spam he did??

•••
There is not other side Kimberwyn i dont regret what i said or did.

My thoughts exactly! :D Considering you said things to me and others that were similar to what Dave said to you. Karma?

Wow, Minty234 you're here too, looks like the whole gangs back together again.

•••
First of all Kimberwyn go back and read what you said to me. I cant help it if i defend myself. But i think we are on a truce now so why argue.

I have contacted Mr. Manning ( lookfindgo) I await a response. If all goes well i will update you and retract my claims.

•••
I am talking to him right now. So far everything is going well and we might work everything out

•••
First of all Kimberwyn go back and read what you said to me.

Ditto.

•••
Originally posted by Kimberwyn
First of all Kimberwyn go back and read what you said to me.

Ditto.

I did. And i feel that after what you said, i had the right to defend myself. Dont you agree?

•••
My point exactly. Don't be a hypocrite and act like you're innocent. 'kay?!

•••
Kim just shut up and leave. You are really no use. THAT conversation was over a while ago, stop living in the past, get a life and leave me alone. "OTHER SIDE" That is really usefull to THIS conversation. And i stopped this conversation, i like any adult, worked my problems out, you seem to not be able to do that. So why dont you go back to GPF and bring this convo back up. Its not needed here

•••
Blah blah blah. Then why did you keep on replying if you're "soo mature"? Anyways, Im still here, have more posts than you, and I didn't just join this forum to whine about someone who scammed me. Get used to it.

And if you worked you're problem out, Im guessing you got your money...correct??

•••
You have more posts than me. Do you want a cookie?

•••
guys, drop this and lets focus on the scammer, dont let this stupid flame war interrupt this thread which deals with a serious matter...do it via PM if you have to....

•••
If there is a moderator here, please close this thread. I see that some people you just cant talk to. Thank you

•••
This is the most immature, poorly behaved, irrelevant thread I've ever read on namepros. it would be great if someone would erase this. Obvious that lookfindgo is a scammer, but after this display, none of the involved parties can take the high moral ground.

•••
Originally posted by johnny6
This is the most immature, poorly behaved, irrelevant thread I've ever read on namepros. it would be great if someone would erase this. Obvious that lookfindgo is a scammer, but after this display, none of the involved parties can take the high moral ground.

I completely agree. I started my post to inform you of what i believed was a scam. I later posted that i had worked out all issues and i retracted my statement. I dont know why thid continues

•••
lookfindgo was banned from geekvillage a webmaster forum so everyone knows he is a scammer now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back