Domain Empire

Logo Contest for product selling website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest: Logo
Prize: $40 USD (paid via Paypal)
End Date: Thursday, June 18th. Sooner if right logo is presented.

General Requirements:
A logo for a brand/website called "Money Counters” with “.com" added either behind, under, somewhere sort of inconspicuous; that meaning - small/faint etc. Just so it relays the complete name as MoneyCounters.com.

About The Brand
This brand is for a website selling Money Counters, that is - money counting and handling equipment for coins and currency.

The Logo:
The logo should represent a feel that is Industry/product authoritative, trustworthy, ‘the source for’. Nothing artsy or flamboyant.

I see the logo made up of the words – ‘Money Counters’ and ‘.com’. Also symbols such as $ and ¢ signs, or coin/currency images etc. ‘can’ be included for accented or alternative looks.

Font:
Minimal and boldish looking, nothing too curvy or fancy. Italicized or not.

Color:
Background of header is (currently) Green 339652, so logo will need to stand out on it. Can be white (etc.) outlined etc., or on a light background or whatever just so it doesn’t blend to the header. Also a Blue 246AD3 is used for titles/categories.

Main Color of Words (Money Counters): Though prefer Green, however, I am open to using a Blue or other colors. Whichever one feels is appropriate for the subject of money.

The ‘.com’ part should be smaller than title, and can be faded gray or another color, something that shows it’s a web address, but not a part of the title

Format:
PSD/AI files as well as JPEG and PNG, also the name of the font used.

Size:
The theme notes 250x50, so this and maybe a larger size for other uses besides on website.

Additional Information:
This is my first time using outside logo makers, so questions etc. accepted.

(Am also needing a main picture, sorta collage-ish looking depicting the mission of the site, but that is not a part of this request. Interested graphic artists can pm me for details.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, @hawkeye !

I am just trying to help with an idea here, because I can only provide JPG and PNG formats.

Greetings and Good Luck with your project ,Maximinus

moncount (2).png
moncount (1).jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for your examples.

@Maximinus The font is too thick. Don't care for the words MoneyCounters.com under Money Counters. Not a fan of the need or use of the MC mark.

@kraman.157 Same on the use of the MC mark. Also prefer both words same size font. The .com above counters and vertical doesn't work for me.

•••
•••
•••
My try:

rNGKn7c.jpg

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
Sorry for the delay, been outta pocket.

@DesignPros - Don't care for the hash tag thingy. Also the two colors don't work for me.

@kraman.157 - Don't like the symbol thing here either. Unfortunately the $ sign where you have it won't work for this project. Could be used maybe somehow/where differently, not meaning I want it.

@bingbang - Your symbols also don't do it.

To all on this, your typesetting of the words are in-line to what I was feeling and going to do myself, but I was hoping I could find something that was not so simple from some other creatives. (Then again that may end up being all that is needed for this project). I'd appreciate seeing some more ideas on this. Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
@polymorph - The word Money is way too big and bulky looking. Background with pic in it is too much, and the colors blend too much.

@BagusDesign - I like the cleanness of the words, but don't know what the symbol is so that doesn't work. I would like to see the .com added as noted in my original notes.

Thanks.

•••
•••
Perhaps form letter M from two stacks of dollars?

Rough illustration created in powerpoint ;)

M-money-stack.PNG

•••
@kraman.157 - That doesn't do it.

@Recons.Com - Naah, will be counting coins and paper.

The words MoneyCounters is the focal of the logo with the .com accenting it (smaller, lighter, under etc.) to show that 'MoneyCounters.com' is the overall brand. Marks/symbols should accent this, so not really looking for an over empowering marks/symbols.

Thanks.

•••
@kraman.157 - That doesn't do it.

@Recons.Com - Naah, will be counting coins and paper.

The words MoneyCounters is the focal of the logo with the .com accenting it (smaller, lighter, under etc.) to show that 'MoneyCounters.com' is the overall brand. Marks/symbols should accent this, so not really looking for an over empowering marks/symbols.

Thanks.

You could go with something abstract, rather than making logo busy with a counter, paper money and coins... Nike doesn't have an athlete or shoes on its logo, or even the goddess...

•••
You could go with something abstract, rather than making logo busy with a counter, paper money and coins... Nike doesn't have an athlete or shoes on its logo, or even the goddess...
If you mean for a 'mark', I'm not opposed, but it would have to relate-to the subject of 'money counters' and not be over empowering. We won't be pushing the mark to sell the brand, we want the domain to be the brand.
This will be a more so inclusive site than our CoinCounter.com site.

•••
If you mean for a 'mark', I'm not opposed, but it would have to relate-to the subject of 'money counters' and not be over empowering. We won't be pushing the mark to sell the brand, we want the domain to be the brand.
This will be a more so inclusive site than our CoinCounter.com site.

Good luck ) Just to be clear, I am not participating ) Was just trying to help with an idea )

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back