Not open for further replies.
Auction over.

Expires: 2/5/2017 @ Name.com

$5 Start
$3 Minimum Increment
Auction Ends 72 Hours after Last Bid
====================================
Payment: PayPal
Name.com Account change only (free account).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thinking of lowering the "Auction Ends 72 Hours after Last Bid" time, anyone object?

•••
Rule 6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exception of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price and adding additional domains at no extra cost. BIN prices do not affect rule 6.2.10

•••
•••
•••
•••
Several ext's taken:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Auction reopened / proof verified / NameJet information was not correct. This auction shall resume where it left off.

Happy bidding and good luck everyone

•••
•••
•••
Don't be shy with your bids people...this is hands down the best 3 letter info with these specific 3 letters in this specific order that I have ever seen :)

•••
Not clear on the rules people, can I set a BIN during the auction?

•••
Not clear on the rules people, can I set a BIN during the auction?

6.2. Auctions (»)

6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exception of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price and adding additional domains at no extra cost. BIN prices do not affect rule 6.2.10.
6.2.4. A Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price may be changed (added, reduced, increased, or removed) on an auction at any time prior to it being accepted. However, the change must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it can be accepted. The BIN price in an auction must be publicly accepted by a buyer; a BIN is not automatically accepted by lowering it to the highest bid in an auction.

•••
•••
•••
'cmon people don't be shy.

•••
•••
Dont be asking top dollar ,these domains average 90-100 bucks

I'm just asking for bids, but thanks for the bump :)

Bin reduced to $130.

•••
Bin reduced to $120 for quick sale.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back