Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

growthhacker

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
I will HELP you sell your TOP DOMAINS

PM me for details

Basically I have over 20 years experience in the Domain Name game.

My own philosophy has been NEVER SELL a major domain since you can easily monetize them.

But for IP asset owners, here is the SIMPLE WAY to SELL your top IP assets.

First 99.9% of domains have no value or only minor value the rare IP assets IMO are INDUSTRY KEYWORDS .com.

So 99.9% of domains should be listed in forums such as NP or other low grade asset sites including GD and even SEDO. You don't usually list INDUSTRY KEYWORDS in wholesale sites.

I learned many years ago the way to SELL anything was to QUALIFY the potential buyer, and the fact is IF you some how ended up with a major IP asset which to me means an INDUSTRY keyword .com or a few country codes, why you still own it is a puzzle to me, most were sold to the top companies way back when.

BUT IF YOU OWN A MAJOR ASSET here is my help.

You need to get in touch with the actual CEO's or COO's or top IT guys/girls in the major companies that are in the industry you own a keyword in.

EASIER SAID THAN DONE

Now here's my SECRET, you need to get the corporate numbers of the main companies IN THAT INDUSTRY and start using good old fashioned elbow grease you contact the top people and usually you have to go through their admin's and just tell them what you have. THEIR INDUSTRY KEYWORD .com and you want to sell it.

Plain and simple DO THEY HAVE INTEREST.

You list on a domain forum or a domain dump site and guess what the perfect end user never knows your major ASSET is up for sale.

Very few people and companies have the skill sets to contact big companies in this method, I do it all the time myself, it's no big deal to me.

I probably have zero interest in brokering a deal for your asset, I might but in my entire career doing this 99.9% of the domains people approached me with I said NOT INTERESTED.

I strongly suggest owners of major keywords .com just learn to start talking to the companies that can benefit from their assets.

SELL THEM

LEASE THEM

It takes one phone call

JUST DO IT

Now if you are not able to figure out what major companies are in your industry keyword or how to find the main numbers and names of the CEO's and COO's and IT staff, I can help you with that easily.

How can I Help you with that?

Easy one of my core companies is a major LEADS company, we provide LEADS usually live exclusive leads to local professionals like lawyers and roofers and such.

We have tons of portals developed to do that valuable service.

In that industry we use a major asset, it's a very expensive database of every company in the USA, we only deal with USA companies.

So my day usually starts like this, I go to my database that cost a fortune and query it, I say give me this city, this industry the companies making over X a year with credit ratings of Y and only show me Z which is owners usually or ceo's.

XYZ and I have my targeted LEADS list for what I do.

When we dump a domain, guess what, we go to the same database and say how many companies in this industry. WOW it says X, then we narrow the search, okay companies with over 1,000 or 10,000 employees, that makes the search very narrow, then we say only CEO's or COO's or IT managers.

BINGO I have my own leads list of who to contact to let them know I HAVE THEIR KEYWORD and I'm ready to sell it.

You can just google #1 LEADS COMPANY and guess who shows up? ME

Yeah I"m a rain maker, I MAKE COMPANIES LEADS all day long, usually it's from my own IP assets I spent lots of time developing to turn them into MONEY MAKING MACHINES.

I pop a new city organically in a major search engine and then we call the professionals in that city that can benefit.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM FINDING CLIENTS for what my core business is, making live exclusive leads for clients from my PORTALS.

My belief in domains is monetization through fractionization, that means a keyword is a keyword and IF it's a professional term, then lots of professionals in many cities can benefit, so we build out the top cities, hit serps and then we have something to sell to end users, lawyers, roofers, etc.

So IF you are a lucky domainer that still OWNS a major keyword .com asset, yeah you can target it sell it to end users just like elite domain brokers do for you.

Why pay a broker for making a few phone calls, they often don't even bother to really try to market your asset, I'm telling you the SECRET to selling valuable domain names for FREE in this post.

Now JUST DO IT.

If you need help building the targeted industry lists, we do that and it's way cheaper than you going to the 3 big databases and saying I need you to get me a lead list of X, Y and Z.

Most of the companies with the data will say our MINIMUM fee is $500.00 or even $2,500.00

Most industry lists with only the top companies in that industry are actually pretty small, usually less than 100 companies are large enough to be talking to.

So PM me and if the list is small under 100 potential big companies IN USA, we can do it way cheaper than the 3 big leads providers of such data.

The key to my lists is CEO's names and COO's names and top IT managers in the company.

So spend all day trying to find the info yourself, or just PM me and for a minor sum compared to you using one of the 3 big data houses, you can have the targeted companies with the info to reach the decisions makers in that company SO YOU CAN SELL YOUR DOMAIN NAME ASSETS.

No big secrets, a little special knowledge and the ability to make great targeted industry lists and bingo your hard work making some calls can find you a HUGE BUYER for your assets.

PM me I can help you SELL YOUR MOST VALUABLE DOMAIN NAME ASSETS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back