NameSilo

July domain acquisitions and sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Doron Vermaat shares his July domain name acquisition and sales which is a great insight for others who are already into the industry or the new domainers starting out.

July was a slow month for me. It is the second month without any sales on the board since I started sharing this monthly recap with you guys in March last year. The last time a month passed without a sale was August last year. I did had a great month on the acquisition side as the competition in the drops and auctions was also significantly less due to the summer months and I was able to negotiate some good deals with other investors that needed to move inventory. I ended up buying 13 and dropping 39 domains during July.

Here’s a snapshot of my Efty cockpit giving you some insight in my performance as a domain name investor each month.

Efty-cockpit-July.png

You can check out the list of his acquisitions in this article here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like Financemedia and FlowerHero

•••
That July was a slow month is pretty normal, everyone is on vacation B-) (except us of course, lol).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back