Domain Empire

question JCREW files bankruptcy. How much will their .com sell for?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
JCREW Files Bankruptcy

So.... if this company doesn't get bought by say China.

If we end up seeing a fire sale. how much would JCREW.com sell for? and who would buy it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is JCREW? i thought i read JCPenny :ROFL:

Here are the stores may follow JCREW;

Neiman Marcus is considering filing for bankruptcy to ease its $4.3 billion debt load, Bloomberg reported. Neiman Marcus is "completely helpless in light of the fact that the luxury sector may not emerge quickly when the pandemic crisis is over,"

JCPenney had $3.7 billion in debt at the end of 2019. Although JCPenney has enough liquidity to survive for the next several months, it may face challenges refinance debt in future,
"There's a good chance they can survive, but this is no layup," said Craig Johnson, president of Customer Growth Partners. "This is going to be a three-pointer deep in the corner with time running out." JCPenney will need to drastically reduce its 850 stores, Johnson said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/busi...eiman-marcus-retailers-coronavirus/index.html

Last edited:
•••
What is JCREW? thought i read JCPenny :ROFL:

Here are the stores may follow bankruptcy;

Neiman Marcus is considering filing for bankruptcy to ease its $4.3 billion debt load, Bloomberg reported. Neiman Marcus is "completely helpless in light of the fact that the luxury sector may not emerge quickly when the pandemic crisis is over,"

JCPenney had $3.7 billion in debt at the end of 2019. Although JCPenney has enough liquidity to survive for the next several months, it may face challenges refinancing its debt in future,
"There's a good chance they can survive, but this is no layup," said Craig Johnson, president of Customer Growth Partners. "This is going to be a three-pointer deep in the corner with time running out." JCPenney will need to drastically reduce its 850 stores, Johnson said.

Any of these and their .com's can go the way of Sear's.

I like what they did with Sears.com. It's basically like Walmart and how Walmart.com has products but also will sell external website's products like looks like 20%.

many companies are doing this now. Sears.com does 100% promoting products now I think.

so what do you think JCREW.com would sell for? and who would buy it?

I actually was a huge JCREW fan back in the day. I was a "preppie" I was rocking their barn jackets and the rollneck wool sweaters and pair them with Doc Martin's.

up until they stopped carrying Fat Man sizes lol and became more Banana Republic or Abercrombie and Fitch "sizing". Thanks JCREW. Bye JCREW.

Hello LLBean! lol

Last edited:
•••
Any of these and their .com's can go the way of Sear's.

I like what they did with Sears.com. It's basically like Walmart and how Walmart.com has products but also will sell external website's products like looks like 20%.

many companies are doing this now. Sears.com does 100% promoting products now I think.

Walmart has already embraced the future.

Walmart bought Jet.com try compete Amazon

Sears is a shell of itself; it’s really sad to see;
had to sell their best brand “craftsman” in 2017 just to stay afloat and ofc delay the inevitable https://www.al.com/news/2017/01/sears_selling_craftsmen_to_sta.html

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back