Domain Empire

.uk Is This How Drop.co.uk Do Business?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Please,

who has an experience with Drop.co.uk? I recently back ordered 3 domain names and they caught 2 for me.

But to my surprise, no automated means of payment like you would find at a place like Pheenix.com, rather I was asked to wired funds.

After much reluctance to go to the bank, I requested for paypal payments which was initiated yesterday.

The rep called Aaron said I should send my Godaddy info and I did. All this happened around 7pm Nigeria time yesterday, which also same time zone as UK.

Till this hour, I have not heard any news from them.

Has anyone done business with them before? Please help as I am kinda feeling uneasy already.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Yes you can trust Drop.co.uk, the owners are honest and trustworthy people, please don't feel uneasy. Just give them a little more time.

I am a UK registrar and Nominet member and have dealt with the owners of Drop.co.uk numerous times.

Thanks,
Dave

•••
Hi,

Yes you can trust Drop.co.uk, the owners are honest and trustworthy people, please don't feel uneasy. Just give them a little more time.

I am a UK registrar and Nominet member and have dealt with the owners of Drop.co.uk numerous times.

Thanks,
Dave
Alright thanks. Just that I am not used to this kind of delays, especially when I have sent money over to them and not gotten served what I paid for.

He replied when I contact them via their contact form and promised to do the transfer in 2 hours time but up till now, over 3 hours, no news from them.

This isn't good rep, especially for someone doing business with them for the first time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back