Domain Empire

Is there any SnapNames staff here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kesen

Established Member
Impact
Is there any SnapNames staff here?
I got 3 domains these days, and paied shortly, but still not receive them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not snapname staff but long time customer

If this was a drop they caught you will get an email from them when they bill you and it could take a few days, usually it's within 24h they you get a notice from networksolutions about your domains, check your spam.

check the whois of the domain, since it's netsol you can view the info, is it your info?

•••
I am not snapname staff but long time customer

If this was a drop they caught you will get an email from them when they bill you and it could take a few days, usually it's within 24h they you get a notice from networksolutions about your domains, check your spam.

check the whois of the domain, since it's netsol you can view the info, is it your info?
Thank you Sir.
Its my contact information regarding the 3 domains, but its too long since I paid the first one on Nov. 13.
And I contacted Networksolutions and they said the other 2 domains were deleted as I did not pay, thats a joke.
I also made a work order on SnapNames and await their answers.
Btw, you also get many domains for over 10 days after payment completed?
Thanks

•••
Are these names that you caught that were on the delete list or names from expiring auctions?

Did they charge your card?

•••
Are these names that you caught that were on the delete list or names from expiring auctions?

Did they charge your card?
Yes, charged, and I confirmed with Networksolutions and then made the work order to Snapnames, I got the 3 names now, thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back