IT.COM

In-Yer-Face Logo Design Contest $50+++

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
** Contest is over - OurPortfolio is the winner **

Hi Folks, I need an "in-yer-face" logo for my new site, PanicRoom (www.panicroom.tv) launching this fall.

This site will be dealing with MMA, Wrestling and the like, so it's gotta have punch - think UFC.TV, WWE.COM, etc.

- The "TV" should be in the logo, but not the emphasis
- please DO NOT use the graphic currently sitting on the website for your inspiration - it sucks, I know - I did it. That's why you're a designer and I'm not :) Not even the dead guy.
- I'm a big fan of "KMFDM" Album covers, if that helps
- I also like simple. Like the "ECW" logo.
- someone suggested integrating a stylized "guy screaming" into the lettering. Don't know if/how this could be accomplished - just an idea.
- has to look good both shaded and in limited colours for t-Shirts etc. Limited or no greyscale (think 2 bit color)
- need vector format of course
- and if you feel like dropping me a favicon.ico at the same time.... I wouldn't say no.
- first round ends July 16th, 5pm ADT (Atlantic time). By that time there should be a few standouts, so lets say we'll be all sorted out by the following Monday.

I'm offering $50 Paypal or Visa for the logo. The +++? Winning designer gets first crack at several banners and skyscrapers for our affiliate sales efforts.

... and since this is my first post on here, I'll make the payment before you provide me the final artwork.

Thanks, look forward to seeing your work

BP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sounds like a good contest....count me in!

here is my fist attempt:

Logo#1:
hzK28133.jpg

i will post a few more later on.. and add the ".tv"

•••
Sammy,

good first draft. I like the boldness of the "room" font. Not too big on the Panic. TV idea is cute - not sure yet it if it's "too cute".

Bedtime. Hope to see some options tomorrow :)

nytol....

BP

•••
you want "in-yer-face" you get it

it still looks good in greyscale for ur tshirts etc.

feedback please

•••
so... you dont like that font for "panic"?, i will try other ideas tommorow...

•••
Heres my concepts, am i heading the right direction?
panic1tq.jpg

•••
•••
I'll enter soon aswell ...

•••
morning thoughts

Good morning all, I knew I slept well for a reason. Some of you are certainly moving in the right direction.... others, well.... if I have an epileptic seisure, I'll know why. More specific thoughts after the two people who mentioned they would be submitting designs have had a chance for some original work.

(i have noticed that often people complain that feedback is given too early so later entries get the benefit of the feedback of earlier entries)

Thanks again... we're definitely going in the right direction

BP

•••
Okay well here's is a Try from me for the Logo for PanicRoom.tv ... I hope you like it. I am pretty satisfied as to how this came out to be, hope you are too. Let me know of any revisions you might want to see, anything is editable.

9MM74629.gif

Regards,
Danny

•••
Well here's a quick design I came up with, hope you like it:
untitled19kt.jpg

•••
Ourportfolio - nice work. Can you please rework the P to give it some more definition? ie, not solid in the upper part of the P.

Thanks

BP

•••
i'll be on it soon...any deadline?

•••
Here is my first entry...
tvlogo.jpg

Let me know your feedback plz... :)

•••
BillyParadise said:
Some of you are certainly moving in the right direction.... others, well.... if I have an epileptic seisure, I'll know why. BP

hehe ur referring to mine.

that was kind of a joke entry, you wanted bam, you get it lol

ill submit something good later.

•••
I have sent you a private message...please let me know if you aren't receiving it and I will re-send.

Thank you

•••
Midafternoon update - some good stuff here.

nasaboy - figured as much. woke up, though ;) Look forward to the 'real' submission

krishm - nice, but less TV, more PANIC.

Artimesia - thanks for the submission, although not really what I'm after - why not post it in public? Think more along the lines of what people are posting here now.

se - as per original post, i'll either have a winner by July 16th 5pm ADT, or at least narrow down the field.

Thanks again all.... keep up the great work

BP

•••
here is another attempt, please let me know what you think...

Logo#2:
KhG97126.jpg

•••
here's my REAL submission lol

animated always catches the eyes :hehe:

feedback please

•••
panicroom0lu.jpg

All custom made in vector. If chosen, logo will be supplied in .jpg, .gif, .eps and .ai formats. Feedback is appreciated!

•••
ol why is it that the enteries now seem to be red and black and have like that cut out jagged shape :| can i get feedback on my first enteries please?

•••
He said he liked the WWE logo (jagged text), gotta have punch, hence the explosion, and red and black stand out. That's the methodology behind mine anyway, Lorenzo :)

•••
•••
BillyParadise said:
Ourportfolio - nice work. Can you please rework the P to give it some more definition? ie, not solid in the upper part of the P.

Thanks

BP

No Problem. Will work on my Revision Soon ...

EDIT:

Here is the Logo with the asked Revisions. Let me know what you think.

g4S10097.gif

Regards,
Danny

Last edited:
•••
heres is my 3rd submission....please let me know what you think! anything is editable...

Logo#3:
ZCo13072.jpg

Regards,
Sammy

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back