Dynadot

domain I need an apraisal on HighRise.Agency

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kona-hi.com

Easy MoneyEstablished Member
Impact
I hand registered this domain after looking for a Geo Real Estate Agency name. Which I found as well and is looking great in print! Kona.Agency (I am in the early stages of starting up a brokerage)
I feel the market would be best for the Real Estate Tenancy Industry in Large multistory buildings.
I did some research and there is a vast number of brokerages in New York alone, Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, Portland, Tokyo, Dubai, Mexico City, Seoul, and many other urban cities.
I figured with the TLD being what it is, there is clearly not the value as other TLDs but domain name is relevant to .Agency. I had priced it with a starting bid of $250 and a BIN price $2500
At this time there is little data on any substantial traffic. It is forwarded to my domain selling page and I can't decipher forwarded domains between each other on Wordpress.com stats.
The domain name does not receive any income and is very young, hand registered about a week ago.
So bottom line is I think the combined brand-ability and dictionary key word relativity of the one word domain and the TLD should give it some uniqueness with a broad range of buyers throughout the English speaking world.
Please tell me your thoughts on the value of this domain name. Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not gonna happen in chicago
for one, folks don't say they live in a high rise, they say "my condo"

though you may see "high-rise living" within an advert, it's about the condo

highrise as is, is kinda vague, because it doesn't convey the living standard or condition or even how high the building is.
additionally, in some areas, and how it's perceived, the term can have negative attributes if it's public housing, half-way housing or shelters.

high rise, might be better as an "obstacle achievement" , marketing or empowerment service than realestate.

imo

•••
not gonna happen in chicago
for one, folks don't say they live in a high rise, they say "my condo"

though you may see "high-rise living" within an advert, it's about the condo

imo
That makes sense! I've never lived in a big city and only heard tall buildings referred to as High Rises from older movies. I also own Condominium.Agency because, as a realtor this one seemed very relevant.

•••
i don't like that one either

in chicago, many new buildings advertise using their physical address

ie: http://590wmadison.com/

you need to add a prefix like KonaCondo.agency to add more descriptiveness
and .agent or .group or .properties might fit better, since you can't register a .realestateagency extension yet

imo....

•••
Condominium.Agency - some decent value there imo, but in 2017 I estimate mid-XXX, if lucky maybe 1-2k (but the probability of a sale for this price within a year is very low). Still, when we consider few years time, it should be a profitable investment. It sounds good and is with standard renewal, so holding cost for next 10 years is around 150 USD - and I think this will definitely sell for more than 150 USD in next 10 years.

HighRise.Agency - too soon IMO in 2017 to buy this kind of "brandable"..too many alternatives can be created in gTLD space - probably this will turn out as not a profitable investment - can possibly sell for mid-XXX, but probabilities of this are low for this name. Still, it is not that bad, I kind of like it.

•••
•••
Any appraisals out there? Thank you lolwarrior for your in depth review. Not sure ben perdi's "dump it no value" is much help, a little condescending and is not helpful, looks like he just wants to sound important or something he shouldn't be commenting if that is all he wants to say. Just saying.

•••
Reported sales courtesy of Namebio: only 10 entries in two years.
Code:
travel.agency    3,000 USD    2017-01-23    NamesCon
location.agency    1,000 USD    2017-01-22    Sedo
ecommerce.agency    150 USD    2016-09-08    Sedo
re.agency    6,000 USD    2016-08-16    TLDPros.com
travel.agency    9,999 USD    2016-03-30    Flippa
loan.agency    173 USD    2016-03-16    Flippa
1.agency    275 USD    2016-02-24    Flippa
420.agency    799 USD    2015-12-07    Sedo
launch.agency    1,000 USD    2015-11-23    Sedo
music.agency    6,000 USD    2015-11-09    Uniregistry
And I don't think it's a good fit for the extension anyway.
The odds of a sale are inexistent, so I think you should set the autorenew to off. There are so many better domains to be bought.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back