IT.COM

How to sell on 4.cn?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

chichumtin

Established Member
Impact
Hi i would like to know if anyone has been able to make transaction on 4.cn how did it go?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'd also like to read about recent 4.cn transactions.

The selling page on 4.cn doesn't have an eng translation like other 4.cn pages and I just started reading it via google translate. I'm mildly leery of putting money upfront to list and am aso currently unclear between the no fee upfront "Domain for Sale Listing" (no fee up front) and the 400Yuan "Domain Name Sale". Both charge 8%. I am assuming with the "listing", escrow is additional but included for "sale"?

https://translate.google.com/transl....cn/sell-domains/overview/lang/en&prev=search

I'm also not sure how often my 4.cn account name shows up in public on 4.cn - having my real name show in public on 4.cn is a deal killer. (Yep, Bob Barato is not my real name - barato is "low" or "cheap" in Spanish. :) That's not my real picture either, I am actually a Victoria's Secret model and that's how Leo looks IRL)

If I ran one of the major US domain marketplaces, I'd have had Chinese Lang / currency support put into place yesterday.

Last edited:
•••
Ok thanks for the suggestions

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back