Dynadot

information History Of Cannabis Prohibition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cultivatinggcrime

Impact
What is the history of cannabis prohibition and how did solve the matter? Kindly share with me your knowledge and my research on the history of cannabis prohibition I wrote the book you also visit us:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's plenty of info on that subject as you'd know having done the research. If you have already written the book, why do more (unless planning a sequel)? :unsure: Herb is the learning.

•••
mario-game.gif

•••
Hi

prohibition of cannabis is about dow chemical, lobbyist, propaganda, the penal system with a little racism mixed-in.

and
with legalization you got licensing discrimination, lobbyist, lawyers and big money investing.

the only difference is who and where the money is going to now

puff, puff....

imo....

Last edited:
•••
prohibition of cannabis is about dow chemical, lobbyist, propaganda, the penal system with a little racism mixed-in.

You're absolutely correct. Don't forget newspaper baron, William Hearst, who owned timber stock used for his newspapers.

Dupont's banker Mellon Bank appointed Aslinger head of the new Bureau of Narcotics, together they used "Yellow Journalism" or "Fake News" to rid competition in a smear campaign through systemic racism:

Harry-J-Anslinger.jpg

Aslinger went on to marry the banker's daughter :sneaky:

New Leafly Report: Cannabis is America’s 6th Most Valuable Crop in 2022

(surpassing both potato and rice)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back