IT.COM

Help, Which do you think is better?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which sounds better for a domain/website for a business?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • EZexample.com

votes
    0.0%
  • EasyExample.com

votes
    100.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

ulterios

The Bear is Sticky with HoneyTop Member
Impact
Hi all, I am looking for some opinions as to which sounds better for both a domain name (with a site on it) as well as a business name (a professional oriented business). I wanted to know which you guys think sounds better and more professional to you and if you can tell me a reason why, that will be appreciated as well.

Which sounds better? (EZ or EASY before the name)

EZexample.com
OR
EasyExample.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EasyExample.com

Looks more professional, that's how people tend to spell it when they hear it.

•••
EasyExample.com

Looks more professional, that's how people tend to spell it when they hear it.
Totally agree with the above....

•••
EasyExample, without a doubt, that whole z phase has been a thing of the past for a long while now

•••
Hands down, EasyExample.com. Think EasyJet.com

•••
Thanks everyone, I value your input. That is the one I was thinking but I still wanted some input from people here. I really appreciate and value your thoughts on this. Thanks again everyone.

•••
Easy more better for global domain name; except you would making domain name for some company name which contain E and Z; example EZcompany.com or "Electrical Zigzag Industries" you can make sort by EZindustries.com ; EZproduct.com

•••
Always go with a common word. Easy is 'easier' to recall. ;) Easy wins.

•••
Easy is the Easy one to remember :)

•••
forgot to mention. If EZ is at registration fee, then get both! Redirect EZ to Easy. You wouldn't want a competitor to take EZ.

•••
Thanks guys, I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts.

@Ten10 - Thanks, I did Reg both. I was just waiting to decide which one I was going to use and then just do a 301 Redirect to the other I will be using. Just in case someone typed it the other way and so nobody could have a close match. I appreciate you mentioning that.

•••
•••
-EDIT- sorry, double post

•••
EasyExample.com

Without any doubt is better than the other one.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back