NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:hi:How did it? $2 for14 at one time

I don't think he meant he did it all in one transaction -, probably each code in 14 separate orders.

•••
I don't think he meant he did it all in one transaction -, probably each code in 14 separate orders.

thanks U help ~that means we can use $0.99 code in many separate orders?

•••
Just renewed a couple .co names for around $21/each ($8 savings) with GDC776 ....

thanks U help ~that means we can use $0.99 code in many separate orders?

Depends on the code. Most of the 99 cent codes are single-use only. The only way to know if a code will work for your account is to try it.

•••
gdbbs994 30% off till 2nd January

•••
UKFBCOM1
UKFBCOM2
UKFBCOM3
UKFBCOM4
UKFBCOM5
UKFBCOM6
UKFBCOM7
UKFBCOM8
UKFBCOM9
UKFBCOM10
UKFBCOM11
UKFBCOM12
UKFBCOM13
UKFBCOM14
UKFBCOM15
UKFBCOM16
UKFBCOM17
UKFBCOM18

Enjoy these 18 $1.99 .com promo codes.. same procedure as with the list of CAFBCOM codes above
Ps: already tested by me for various new handregs

•••
gdbbs994 30% off till 2nd January

Thx, just used it to renew a few .co.uk domains with 30% off!

Works for other cctld's as well, try it out!

•••
Thx, just used it to renew a few .co.uk domains with 30% off!

Works for other cctld's as well, try it out!

Put some items in your cart but dont check them out and leave em there overnight. GoDaddy sends a discount code to encourage you to buy xD

Thats how I got a code xD

•••
Just renewed a couple .co names for around $21/each ($8 savings) with GDC776 ....

Depends on the code. Most of the 99 cent codes are single-use only. The only way to know if a code will work for your account is to try it.
Thanks answer my confused:D

•••
•••
UKFBCOM1
UKFBCOM2
UKFBCOM3
UKFBCOM4
UKFBCOM5
UKFBCOM6
UKFBCOM7
UKFBCOM8
UKFBCOM9
UKFBCOM10
UKFBCOM11
UKFBCOM12
UKFBCOM13
UKFBCOM14
UKFBCOM15
UKFBCOM16
UKFBCOM17
UKFBCOM18

Enjoy these 18 $1.99 .com promo codes.. same procedure as with the list of CAFBCOM codes above

Thank you so much!

•••
are there some .co new reg codes :)

•••
any cheap transfer codes?

If you look at the terms of offer for each code, you'll find that many of them should be good for either reg or transfer.

For example, plugging in one of the 1.99 codes in this thread at random, I see:

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $1.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer.

•••
I just got a new one, based on Gravity11's series (Cheers), UKFBCOM19 worked for a $2 as well.

And UKFBCOM20

UKFBCOM24 worked

But 25-30 didn't work either, don't think 22/23 worked, forgot to write it down!

Last edited:
•••
I just got a new one, based on Gravity11's series (Cheers), UKFBCOM19 worked for a $2 as well.

Oh damn, that worked. Then I tried 20 and 21, those both worked as well. I'm about to go out right now but I'm going to try more when I get back or other people can and post which ones are working. Just quickly checked 22-30, didn't work for me. There were some other codes a few days before the latest big drop, the CAFBCOM18 ones, have to go back and check those again as well.

Last edited:
•••
Hi all

any gd codes for a .org?

Thanks

•••
gdc776 worked on .com renewals .... thanks ...

•••
UKFBCOM1
UKFBCOM2
UKFBCOM3
UKFBCOM4
UKFBCOM5
UKFBCOM6
UKFBCOM7
UKFBCOM8
UKFBCOM9
UKFBCOM10
UKFBCOM11
UKFBCOM12
UKFBCOM13
UKFBCOM14
UKFBCOM15
UKFBCOM16
UKFBCOM17
UKFBCOM18

Thanks Again

Much Appreciated .

•••
Hi,
I just renewed one .MOBI and one .NET from INDIA
.MOBI Renewal for 716 INR ( 11.20 US $) CODE: GDC776
.NET Renewal for 490 INR ( 7.50 ) US$ CODE: GDC776

•••
New coupon code SIZE295 $3.14 with Icann

•••
Ha, I see where this is going...

USAFBCOM01
AUFBCOM01

Each worked for a $3.13 .com.... 02-20 initially showed the discount too but after I used one the others stopped working.

•••
Works for .info renewals too! $9.17 including fees. :)

gdbba776
gdbb776
gdc776

$8,49+fee worked successfully with PP for .com renewals

•••
Has anyone got a Godaddy Coupon for .Net domains?
It would be really helpful.
Please share.

•••
Has anyone got a Godaddy Coupon for .Net domains?
It would be really helpful.
Please share.

You can try gdbb776 - should bring it down a bit :)

•••
•••
Several Codes for under $2,

SMB99F gofc7010c Rocket99 gofah086 gofa4004ha gofa1001aa cjc99FWX2 gofa2011aa cjceb99x gofd075a gofay001 iap99d cjc99d cju99d lks99d cjcEB99d LKC99D LKSRTL99D UNLOCKED LKSRTL99X scott99 gofay055 gofacrm222 VDAY99

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back