NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure how many domains you need to renew but if you only have a few, you ought to try one of the near $7.49 codes listed in the last few pages of this thread. I've never heard of a sub-$7 renewal code for GoDaddy.

Hi all, i need renewal coupon for .Net or .Com less than 7$. Is it possible? Thanks!%%-

•••
I'm not sure how many domains you need to renew but if you only have a few, you ought to try one of the near $7.49 codes listed in the last few pages of this thread. I've never heard of a sub-$7 renewal code for GoDaddy.

Great thanks!

•••
Hey everybody

does anybody happen to have anything better then 28% off for .biz renewals? ($11.42)... does a $7.xx code exist for biz renewals?

thanks

•••
Any codes for .Info renewal?

Thanks!

•••
I don't have any .BIZ names to test these for you, but you might try the codes below to see if any of them provide a greater discount.

GDBB776 = $7.68 .net/.org /.biz renewals (also good for $3.99 Private Reg)
DOWNFORCE 15% off your order (great for ccTLD)
GDA1239BT 28% off your order
CJCTLD749: $7.49 net/org/biz
CWM7: $7.49 net/org/biz

Additionally, yesterday I believe, another member compiled and organized several pages worth of prior posted codes, so there may be one among them as well.

Hey everybody

does anybody happen to have anything better then 28% off for .biz renewals? ($11.42)... does a $7.xx code exist for biz renewals?
thanks

-Regards

•••
I don't have any .BIZ names to test these for you, but you might try the codes below to see if any of them provide a greater discount.

GDBB776 = $7.68 .net/.org /.biz renewals (also good for $3.99 Private Reg)
DOWNFORCE 15% off your order (great for ccTLD)
CJCTLD749: $7.49 net/org/biz
CWM7: $7.49 net/org/biz

Additionally, yesterday I believe, another member compiled and organized several pages worth of prior posted codes, so there may be one among them as well.

-Regards

Thanks RD... these didn't work for me (neither did the other BIG list that was most recently listed)

.. rep added anyway for trying .. appreciate the effort :)

- - - - - -

still looking for $7.xx .biz code
... do any exist?

thanks again

•••

^^it doesn't work anymore ;(

•••
Sorry to read you are having trouble with this code. It seems to be working fine for me. My GD email reads it is a 4-day holiday code sent on 12/23 and expiring at midnight PST, 12/26. Here are additional details:

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 28% ON YOUR ORDER!

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Go Daddy Marketplace® products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

-Regards

•••
GDA1239BT worked for me about an hour ago

•••
Hey everybody

thanks
CWM7 = $7.67 renewal (includes icann)

Any codes for .Info renewal?

Thanks!

gdbb776 = $7.17 renewal (includes icann)

•••

Nice Job Miss Chiff - Thank You Much :)

... rep added

Have a nice holiday everybody

•••
mis_chiff, Thank You very much!

•••
Not sure if this was already mentioned...

Google: "GoDaddy Coupon" and click on the ad GoDaddy is running. They're offering $5.99 .com domains through that.

•••
Thanks for the info Binder. Worked for a new reg with a total of $6.17

•••
CWM7

...just worked on a TDNAM .org. Thanks.

•••
gdbb776 work for org and info renewal.

Thanks

•••
25% OFF your order of $75 or more* at Go Daddy!
Use source code gda1233v when you check out.

•••

Neither one of the codes seem to be working for me...the CWM7 had no effect on the price of my com renewal and the gdbb776 brought my com renewal to $8.17 instead of $7.17.

OK412 and WALLET412 work for com renewal $7.66 including ICANN, which is the lowest I've been able to find lately for renewals.

EDIT:
- sorry - nevermind...just re-read what mischiff posted...BIZ (not com) - :red:

`

Last edited:
•••
just used gda1256 => Register new .INFO domains for just $0.67 each..

•••
GoDaddy.com is offering $1.49 domain names with the coupon code NEWYEAR11

Register or transfer any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.49!*
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or on January 26, 2011 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable.

Last edited:
•••

Domains included are: COM, NET, ORG, BIZ, US, MOBI, CA, CO.UK, IN

great! thanks!

•••
Its coming. Thanks for the code

•••
Happy! NEWYEAR11

Rep!

•••

Register or transfer any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.49!*
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or on January 26, 2011 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

thank you kind sir - you rock
rep added :)

Happy New Year Everyone!!

•••
Is there a trick to the $1.49 code? It is not working for 5 or 1 domain when I use the code? Maybe its over already?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back