NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Total price without codes: $294.28

after EMMA412 = $267.51
after TVSPECIAL = $262.38
after DNF5 = $254.28

It let me use 3 codes. Not sure if this is happening with everyone?

I'm getting dot coms for $7.17

I was charged in AUS dollars so cant see it, i followed this advice but did a bulk renewal,

"I just used gda611ah (replace with other code) and saved 30% off for renewing 4 domain names. In addition to that, I also used TVSPECIAL and saved another 80 cents!!! I hope this helps"

•••
I was charged in AUS dollars so cant see it, i followed this advice but did a bulk renewal,

"I just used gda611ah (replace with other code) and saved 30% off for renewing 4 domain names. In addition to that, I also used TVSPECIAL and saved another 80 cents!!! I hope this helps"

Had a .info and a .net also in mix.

Actually when you renew 6 or more .com domains then you will be charged $7.17 for each domain renewal with the coupon code DNF5. There is no other code which will give any extra discount for .com

•••
It's a bit late to be telling us this now! LOL

•••
Total price without codes: $294.28

after EMMA412 = $267.51
after TVSPECIAL = $262.38
after DNF5 = $254.28

It let me use 3 codes. Not sure if this is happening with everyone?

I'm getting dot coms for $7.17

I don't think it's actually letting you use 3 codes, it uses whichever one you put in last.

Pick a domain, put it in your cart, go to checkout and try different codes. I can put one in like chill10 and get $7.67 for a .com. Then if I put an expired one in, the price will go back to $10 whatever. Then I might put in cjc689dom for a $6.89 domain and it'll use that one.

There are some merchants out there that let people stack coupons, I don't they would do that with domains. Not 100% on that but if somebody thinks it's possible, we can simply test it out and see.

Last edited:
•••
SAVE 20% OFF your order of $50 or more at Go Daddy!
Use source code gda628a when you check out.

This offer ends Sunday, June 27, 2010 at midnight (PT), so start shopping.

•••
SAVE 20% OFF your order of $50 or more at Go Daddy!
Use source code gda628a when you check out.

This offer ends Sunday, June 27, 2010 at midnight (PT), so start shopping.

this ain't working

•••
Get your domain for only 99 cent!

Code: SOCCER99

Enjoy! :)

•••
•••
•••
^^Does not work on Paypal.

•••
Thanks!

Just got a .org for $0.99 using SOCCER99

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks!
Is this only for com, net, org?

I tried it on renewals and it doesn't work.
Then I found this is from their site

SPECIAL OFFER! $0.99 DOMAIN NAME!

Register or transfer any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK or .IN domain for just $0.99!*
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or on July 2, 2010 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Get your domain for only 99 cent!

Code: SOCCER99

Enjoy! :)

Thanks ;)

•••
I grabbed one which ive been looking at for a while, thanks for the heads up :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks. Just got one registered.

•••
•••
cool thanks for SOCCER99 code, going to transfer 1 .in from dynadot over!
I like dynadot but might as well consolidate into GD & renew it @ same time.
:)

•••
Registered a android related domain, haopefully i will have time to develop it.

•••
Got two .CA & saved more than 20$ with the code! Thanks Mirul! :)
+1 reputation for you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back