Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CJCRMN35 worked on the domain name club for $77.92

•••
Just got 12 months of basic hosting for $12 using cjcrmn1hos

•••
Hi guys, what's the best coupon for a new deluxe hosting?

Thanks
Try these 2 codes below:

TDE50HU | TDE50HUK - Godaddy coupon code hosting 50% off for Web hosting and WordPress hosting (Apply for DELUXE plan and ULTIMATE plan)

Good luck to you,

•••
Try these 2 codes below:

TDE50HU | TDE50HUK - Godaddy coupon code hosting 50% off for Web hosting and WordPress hosting (Apply for DELUXE plan and ULTIMATE plan)

Good luck to you,
"The code you entered is invalid."
:(

upload_2016-10-3_9-36-9.png

•••
•••
•••
Actually, both CJCRMN1HOS and CJC1HOS5 only work with Economy Web Hosting. You can not use it with other plans.

•••
With code cjcrmn1hos I got the deluxe hosting for 12 months down to $83

Actually, both CJCRMN1HOS and CJC1HOS5 only work with Economy Web Hosting. You can not use it with other plans.

@rockefeller said he bought the deluxe hosting package, so that coupon worked well. However, another coupon may work CJCCHP50H, you can try it, 50% off + free domain.

•••
@rockefeller said he bought the deluxe hosting package, so that coupon worked well. However, another coupon may work CJCCHP50H, you can try it, 50% off + free domain.
Is the hosting coupon for renewal too or for new hosting plan?

•••
Is the hosting coupon for renewal too or for new hosting plan?

I was able to get the 12 month deluxe hosting down to about $80 using the Honey app for Chrome although they don't show the promo code. It looks like in RU's screenshot he was going for the "ultimate" hosting though.
honey.png

•••
Best discount I found and still works

Fbhpg30

just registered a new .com domain with it

Last edited:
•••
Guys! any discount for .io transfer or renewal?

CJCRMN35 worked for me.Registered .io and got 35% discount..

•••
•••
Guys! any discount for .io transfer or renewal?

CJCRMN35 worked for me.Registered .io and got 35% discount..

Thanks. But the final price after promo is $38.99 .. while NameCheap has .io's for about $33.

•••
Thanks. But the final price after promo is $38.99 .. while NameCheap has .io's for about $33.
My price came to $35.45....(just checked the invoice)......I was not getting the 2 factor code on mobile for Namecheap due to my network congestion...as the domain was good..I grabbed it instantly at godaddy......

•••
My price came to $35.45....(just checked the invoice)......I was not getting the 2 factor code on mobile for Namecheap due to my network congestion...as the domain was good..I grabbed it instantly at godaddy......

New code 30% off GD61329
Offer expires 24-10-2016.

•••
What GD auction renewal code?

•••
•••
Any Discount codes for .com Renewal?

Regards
Just transfer out most registrars offer $8 transfers, then transfer back to Gd for $7.99 transfer, rinse and repeat

•••
•••
What GD auction renewal code?

Currently they have no renewal code, however you can save 20% - 27% off by changing your default currency to INR currency. It's also good.

•••
New code 40% off GD61331D
Offer expires 31-10-2016.

•••
Save 40% on new orders, use promo code gd61331a

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires 10/31/2016.

•••
Any discount code for GD renewal??

Ok seen answers already..

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
New code 40% Off this Halloween: GD61332B
Offer expires 31 October, 2016

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back