Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use REV10 if I reg something, I used it numerous times.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Enjoy 35% off
Code: gd5837x

Use it to save on new domains, websites, email and everything else you need.

23 Aug expires

•••
any godaddy code for renewal ?

•••
any godaddy code for renewal ?
GoDaddy hasn't released any renewal codes in a very long time.

You can try some of the $ off OR % off codes found throughout the last several pages. Sometimes some will work.

•••
The discount domain club (currently $83.92 per year when purchased with any number of discount codes) is still one way to get $8.47 renewals. If you are renewing 25+ domains a year you'll be saving on the normal renewal cost.

•••
I've just noticed that GoDaddy have added a heading on their menu bar "Coupons"
It's at the top right in red. It lists their current deals. (but not big discounts for new registrations)
I think it's new, at least I haven't noticed it before.
Perhaps they want to keep everything under one roof, instead of all over the internet. That way, you have to visit GoDaddy regularly to check out the site.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
Just hit my inbox from Godaddy:

Use promo code gdbbc687 in your cart when you order.

•••
coupon are working . i'm saying wow godaddy refer as friend codes are not available after september 10.2015 .

What's the lowest coupon that is working for everyone for new .com registration?

•••
What's the lowest coupon that is working for everyone for new .com registration?
what you need ? give full details . in my experience i will do for you

•••
what you need ? give full details . in my experience i will do for you

You said coupons are working. Why don't you tell us which one is working? :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I just tried to use 35% off coupon again (pay for expired auction) - seems like if you use one none will work again (not even 20%)?

Last edited:
•••
I just tried to use 35% off coupon again (pay for expired auction) - seems like if you use one none will work again (not even 20%)?

I just used the 35% off coupon on this page on 2 different expired domain transactions today and it worked. They were .co's, though.

Just sharing and I hope this is helpful to someone.

Enjoy 35% off

23 Aug expires

•••
Yes it was .co too - tried most coupons I could find and the best I could get is $86 -->> $76.
Oh, well, I paid already so... *shrug*

•••
Yes it was .co too - tried most coupons I could find and the best I could get is $86 -->> $76.
Oh, well, I paid already so... *shrug*

Oh, the 35% only comes off of the renewal part - it drops the $29.99 to $19.50. So that makes sense. It worked.

•••
•••
Thanks, but no luck, still locked out of any discounts on domain names, this is about $8.99 USD (C is Canadian dollar)
Ok back to the codes.....
just found this link, when followed it says $1.49

please update if anyone else gets it to work, not sure at final checkout mine showed $1.74 including tax :)
ScreenHunter_655 Aug. 26 00.42.jpg

•••
•••
Enjoy 35% off

23 Aug expires

This code worked yesterday but is dead now. Searching for a new 35% code.

Edit: used cjcdefdep for 30% off.

•••
Do the 30% - 35% coupons work for renewals?

•••
Do the 30% - 35% coupons work for renewals?
Some do, some don't and the ones that do, don't always work. You can also try some of the % off codes.

•••
I think now GD has a link at your account named Coupons
Coupons available for you will be shown there.
But not attractive as earlier

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back