Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got it too, posted about it back at Post #19364, but I didnt try it myself. Others are saying it doesnt work. I am looking for something that will get me more than $10 off the Domain Discount Club renewal and bring it down lower than $79.99

Discount Domain Club code

iap35newc

Brings the price down from $89.99 to $58.49

•••
Discount Domain Club code

iap35newc

Brings the price down from $89.99 to $58.49
on a renewal? since 'new' is in the code im guessing it only works for new product purchase.

•••
36% off new purchases.
gd41266p

•••
Code gt99br18 works in Germany. New .com reg for 0.89 Eurocent incl. Icann.

•••
GoDaddy Discount Domain Club members should be sure to check their email. I got an email this morning offering unlimited $5.00 .com registrations through the end of the year. Only catch is you have to call in to get the pricing (there is no coupon to apply).

(assuming it's only valid for DDC members)

It's actually for "premier services", whatever that means. Email [email protected] with a list of domains to get $5 each, that's what my email said anyway.

•••
gd41266m
36% off new purchases

•••
•••
Here you go:

gd41263a

SAVE 20% off .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .co domains renewals and new purchases!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
gofdege06 - $0.99

Worked in Germany Godaddy website

•••
gofdege06 , Global Code .

If code does not work , remove from cart and do again .

Love these 99c Codes .

Merry Christmas .

•••
Hey guys! I need to ask you all something. I registered yesterday one domain with a code gt99br18 on GoDaddy from Europe for 0.99 c. I got the confirmation link from GoDaddy that registration was successfully but I don't see that domain in My account on GoDaddy yet? Since I'm a newbie in domaining, please tell me should I wait for some time to appear or is there any problem? Should I contact their support??
Also, I registered another domain yesterday on the same place, before this one and I didn't use the code, I just paid for it 2.17 $ and this domain appears in My account on Go Daddy. So, I don't know what's the problem with another one? If anyone knows, please tell me. Thank you in advance!

•••
confirmed gofdege06 working for $0.99 + ICANN transfer in Europe

•••
gofdege06 Worked in U.S. right now

•••
gd4418a
SAVE 35%* on your domain renewal!

•••
•••
•••
Usually i will visit godaddy and then i will visit some sites having google adsense. If i am lucky i will be seeing godaddy ads for cheap .com registration. If don't see i will come here to search.

•••
•••
36% off on new purchases
Use promo code FBHPH36 in your cart when you order.
The Holiday Savings Event offer expires January 2, 2015 at 11:59 pm MST.

•••
Code gt99br18 works in Germany. New .com reg for 0.89 Eurocent incl. Icann.

Yeah! gt99br18 worked @ $1.17 for a .com domain. Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back