Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We used to have $8.67 renew code.. Where's that gone?

Any such code now?

EDIT:

None of the renewal codes worked in last couple of pages for me. So, I searched myself

Here's a code: gdbbx1705
renew .com's for $10 in total.

I think nothing cheaper than this! :/

All Gone. Some of us have joined the Domain Discount Club for $58 / year so that we can lock in $8.47 renewals hoping Go Daddy doesnt raise that too. Search the threads from about 2 weeks ago or so.

•••
bb50kd5 is not working anymore

•••
TTB295 just worked for me for a new .com outside Us & Canada. ENJOY!

•••
We used to have $8.67 renew code.. Where's that gone?

Any such code now?

EDIT:

None of the renewal codes worked in last couple of pages for me. So, I searched myself

Here's a code: gdbbx1705
renew .com's for $10 in total.

I think nothing cheaper than this! :/

BIGWIN30 gave over a $1 better price for me, may be worth trying both and taking the best result

Last edited:
•••
Hi all , Any fresh godaddy codes?

Thanks in advance.

•••

rooster295
worked moments ago
one com 2.95 +icann

(not to be confused with rooster)

•••
I've just used this today for $2.67 (incl. $0.18 icann):

MARCUS249

Worked for a .com transfer

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

rooster295
worked moments ago
one com 2.95 +icann

(not to be confused with rooster)

Worked for a .com transfer

•••
From their Facebook page: 14SBGD12

Good for $2.95 .com

•••
Hitched295

Worked again :)

( Global Code )

•••
Great! Worked ..thank u very much RazorNF..:)

•••
any bulk savings codes that work with paypal???

•••
I am sorry for being off topic but can anyone tell me that how can I save this thread as a PDF?

•••
These codes worked for me a few minutes ago, new .com regs in Germany.

199octfbb $1.99
iap249a $2.49

thanks!
works in other European countries too!

•••
•••
Worked for the second time.Strange price--
INFBRF29 just worked for a $1.75 new .com registration $1.93--

•••
•••
Found these codes on a blog, give them a try:

$2.95 codes:

TTB295
rooster295
14SBGD12
Hitched295

•••
I just received this code from GoDaddy :

HPFBG25 32% OFF

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, gift cards or Sunrise/Landrush registration or pre-registration fees. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer does not apply to renewals.

•••
Wohoo !

I just signed up to make my first post and to finally contribute something . I played around with a few old codes and changed them. This one worked in the U.S. for a new .com for $2.95

REV295

I hope it helps someone.

A million thanks for the countless codes others have contributed in the past. I've used plenty.

•••
I just received this code from GoDaddy :

HPFBG25 32% OFF

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, gift cards or Sunrise/Landrush registration or pre-registration fees. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer does not apply to renewals.

Thank you but it's 25% OFF

•••
•••

CHEATERS! They sent me an email stating it is 32% off:rolleyes:

It's a blanket email offer they send to all customers. I too received a 25% off email for code HPFBG25.

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 25% OFF* YOUR ORDER!
*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, or gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer does not apply to renewals.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back