Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
sigler199 --> one new .com purchase, or one domain transfer. $1.99 the first year of registration with additional years and .com for sale at $9.99. Code not valid for for renewals.

•••
sigler199 --> one new .com purchase, or one domain transfer. $1.99 the first year of registration with additional years and .com for sale at $9.99. Code not valid for for renewals.

Thank you

•••
gdbbe1562

Just worked for hosting renewal 30 % off.

•••
cjcfw249

WORKED

Registered .com $2.17 total

•••
GDBBE1562

This code saved me a few dollars on renewals.

Danto

•••
Already used like 4 of these, get them while they last!!!

Here is a great gift to all...all of these work for .99 com...

FBTGT1
FBTGT2
FBTGT3
FBTGT4
FBTGT5
FBTGT6
FBTGT7
FBTGT8
FBTGT9
FBTGT10

•••
hi,
thank u to proving these information which is useful for all user who is need it.

•••
•••
all the FBTGT1-10 don't work for me for transfers, I don't recall using these codes before, anyone else have luck using these codes to transfer in?

Jason

•••
all the FBTGT1-10 don't work for me for transfers, I don't recall using these codes before, anyone else have luck using these codes to transfer in?

Jason

I hate these geo based codes .......what my money is no good because of where i live ??

•••
fbx199

godaddy just posted this code on facebook ;)

•••
fbx199

godaddy just posted this code on facebook ;)

another F*&^king geo based code

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

hulu799 code offered after being told i dont qualify for the cheaper code ...( facebook )

•••
another F*&^king geo based code

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

hulu799 code offered after being told i dont qualify for the cheaper code ...( facebook )

do you live in Antarctica? lol

•••
I have to test if these geo base goes working with an account with US address but out side CC.

•••
•••
Thanks. The code worked , though the discount amount was like really minuscule..

Now I got to know why people are making sarcastic remarks on this thread :)

•••
Thanks. The code worked , though the discount amount was like really minuscule..

What code was it? I'm sure there are better ones...did you search or just try one?

sarcastic remarks don't really help, tell us what code you used and what your
discount was so we don't waste the second you used trying it also.

point = share ;)

oh and PS: the thread is for coupons

•••
gdbbe1562

Just worked for hosting renewal 30 % off.

Confirmed, Still working on bulk cart orders including hosting + domain renewals.

Eric Lyon

•••
I don't thimk the remarks are meant to be sarcastic, more like a bit of humour and light hearted banter.

Any more good com codes?

•••
The many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

•••
is there any code for .mobi

•••
Are there any good .ORG or .IN renewal codes around? Best I'm getting around $12.80!!! Extortionate!

•••
Confirmed, Still working on bulk cart orders including hosting + domain renewals.

Eric Lyon

Mr Lyon, all of my co's are expiring since the last days of July... I now have so many co's to renew... do you maybe have any better code than that 30% discount ?
These co's are beginning to be really expencive! :(

•••
anyone know any .us codes ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back