Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GD's not accepting any of my credit cards or any of my family's. This is bad. :(

•••
Hi Guys and gals, just used the following code for a .99 cent reg with GoDaddy............

LKSRTL99X

Hope everyone can use it before it expires!

:blink:

.......repped

•••
25% off any order use promo cjcfw25r

•••
gofbc012 for 1.99 .com, 7.99 after. If it's already listed somewhere, I guess I missed it. Thanks to all that have listed recently as well; I've used a ton of codes lately and loving it. Best Wishes To All.

•••
.com for $.99 --->>> SMCOM99

LIVE NOW, ENDS 12/31/2012 at MIDNIGHT

•••
GD's not accepting any of my credit cards or any of my family's. This is bad. :(

Do not see the reason why this would happen.

•••
Someone the other day said his card kept getting declined by GD, seemed like something dodgy with a Promo, he resolved it by ticking the box to round it up for charity - see if that helps if you don't mind giving a tiny bit to charity.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Thanks shoedog!

LKSRTL99X also works in UK making it a £0.73/yr

Also, that promo gives discounts over multiple years! The 2y+ is only £5.49 per year (instead of full price). Meaning 10 years costs just £51.

•••
Hi Guys and gals, just used the following code for a .99 cent reg with GoDaddy............

LKSRTL99X

this one just worked for me, for 3 new .COMs, I'm in Colombia, so this one is not limited to USA/Canada customers, rep added, thanks...

Last edited:
•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs with FREE private registration just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains!

cjc599p
Works but seems only with one domain - added more domains and it wanted to charge for privacy on those. Possibly if you buy a domain, log out, and log in again it will work again. Thanks.

•••

LKSRTL99X

this is a beautiful code - good for three names at $1 a piece... you ROCK!!

thanks - repped!

•••
•••
gofah037

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only.

•••
I used it once, for 1 domain. I then learned it worked for up to 3. I tried using it again & it wouldn't work for 2 additional purchases :|

LKSRTL99X

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Doesn't work for me, probably because I used the other $1 code.

gofah037

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only.

•••
geek295

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current list price. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

•••
LKSRTL99X worked great for 3 .com + 3 .info's for $4.05 This is probably the best code I've ever seen given out by Godaddy.com

Cart Subtotal $82.02
Your Savings -$77.97
Total Discount 95%

Order Total $4.05

CODE: LKSRTL99X

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

•••
geek295

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current list price. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

This one worked as described..

LKSRTL99X worked great for 3 .com + 3 .info's for $4.05 This is probably the best code I've ever seen given out by Godaddy.com

Cart Subtotal $82.02
Your Savings -$77.97
Total Discount 95%

Order Total $4.05

CODE: LKSRTL99X

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

And this one worked as described..

Thanks to both!

•••
Any .com renewal 7.99 or less?

•••
Just want to say thank you to all who post these codes as I was able to still use LKSRTL99X for 3 domains at .99 cents plus tax and the 3 infos that I added for a grand total of $4.05

GRATITUDE people :)

•••
Hey guys, i get this message

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.

•••
•••
any .ca codes

thanks

Try cnd7cn06

Details: Customer can register up to three new .ca domains at C$7.95 with additional .ca's at site price. Three domain limit on C$7.95 price point can be met across multiple orders Pricing applies up to 10 years Maximum redemption of 12,000 C$7.95 .ca domains across all eligible source codes Regular viral restrictions apply (limit per customer, email address, payment method) Customer may not use gift cards, PayPal or AliPay to redeem the offer

•••
•••
Hey guys, i get this message

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.

Getting exactly the same regardless on wether i try paypal or credit cards. I contacted them over the phone and they processed the payment using the same card with no problem.

I advised i had seen others post the same problem but they are unaware of any issues so far.

Last edited:
•••
Getting exactly the same regardless on wether i try paypal or credit cards. I contacted them over the phone and they processed the payment using the same card with no problem.

I advised i had seen others post the same problem but they are unaware of any issues so far.

Same here... :/ Not liking this. I actually got the $1.17 special via google ads.

•••
LKSRTL99X is Ok to me.
Great code.
Thank !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back